a Trump vs Clinton United States Presidential Election in 2016

Who do you vote into the office of USA President?

• Total voters
I don't feel for Ted Cruz. Regardless of the primary, he chose to endorse Trump at the end to try to save his career even though he knew better.
Apparently his big donors said that he had to endorse Trump or they'd never give him money again. I don't feel for him because he's a piece of trash, but that is tough pressure.

I don't feel for Ted Cruz. Regardless of the primary, he chose to endorse Trump at the end to try to save his career even though he knew better.
Oh I agree, Ted Cruz just sucks so bad and has proven to be such a toady sycophant I get those pangs of guilt you get when someone picks on the mentally disabled seeing him just fuck up over and over.

Zappit

Staff member
Ted Cruz is complaining NBC only put out the Trump tapes now?

Hahahahahaha!

Hahahahahaha!

Hahahahahahaha!

Oh no, that's so not true. Now the republicans are starting to come out of the woodwork. You know what their justification is? That women bought 50 Shades of Grey. So, you know, they must want it, right?

Wish I were kidding.
OMG, I shouldn't have gone looking for that... :Leyla:

The fact that Trump supporters can't tell the difference between consensual BDSM/kink and sexual assault is...not surprising.

Jon Voight defending Trump on socially media saying "all men talk like Trump about women."

Wow, it's finally time. It actually happened. Ahem. Give me a second to prep my fingers, crack my knuckles. Okay, here we go, I'm ready ...

Not all men. :awesome:

My aunt posted that. My grandmother is posting about Bill Clinton.
Man, what is the deal with older relatives and right-wing nuttiness? The chain emails of the '90s, the rants on Free Republic, and the crazy Facebook posts of today all seem to come from one's aunt, uncle, or grandparent.

And they're never from your mellow uncle who used to be a hippie. They're from your bitter uncle who still refuses to talk to his ex-hippie brother.

To be fair, I'm not sure the author of 50 Shades is all that certain, either.
Very true.

I was more thinking of the shaming of women who read erotica in general. The fact that EL James wouldn't know real BDSM if it walked up and smacked her on the ass is an entirely different issue. ;)

Necronic

Staff member
Wew, trump holds a press conference right before the debate with women accusing Bill Clinton of rape before debate.

Guys this is gonna be a fucking train wreck.

Necronic

Staff member
Honestly as a moderate I am not enjoying this. I find the republican party to be a vauable moderating influence on the democrats. But this isn't the republican party. This is the alt-right conspiracy theory nutjobs. wtf happened to the republican party. This never should have happened.

Limbaugh happened. Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Fox News happened. The idea that compromise=treason happened. It became more about appeasing the noise machine than about holding true to one's principles.

The John McCain of early 2000 (before the SC primary) would have punched 2008 McCain in the face for choosing a whackadoodle like Sarah Palin. But to the alt-right, she was akin to a goddess. And the more traction she got, the deeper and deeper the GOP got into that hole.
Hey! You're not doing the thing. Like not at all. This is the opposite of the thing.

Are you feeling ill?

Dave

Staff member
And you add in the unfortunate influence of the "moral" majority and you have...Trump. It's a shit-show, indeed.

Necronic

Staff member
He can't be allowed to win. He will start a war and send many people to their deaths. He is so god damned dangerous.[DOUBLEPOST=1476066580,1476066376][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, guess what other politicians start their terms by throwing their competition in jail?

Zappit

Staff member
Trump had nothing to lose, so he went low and dirty against Clinton, bringing up Bill's past, promising to prosecute her, etc...

It's pathetic. It also sounds like the blowhard was saying far worse stuff on unaired Apprentice footage. More profane, sexist shit. Oh, and the n-word. The producers are afraid to leak it because the Mark Burnett contract has a $5 million leak penalty. That would all make sense given that NBC just locked that footage down hard.

Apparently not, but it'd be hilarious to me if someone else had taken @realDonaldTrump first, so Trump was forced to create a knock-off version.

He'll do a "soft acknowledgment" of the results. Like what he did with the birth certificate and whether or not Obama founded ISIS.