[NHL] 2011-2012 Season is Over (Kings take the Cup)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could see LA shocking the world with a massive win on the back of Quick.

Also, is it not the worst thing in the world to watch a decisive game where one team clearly beats the other, as in 6-1 final score, the other team never in it and sulking by the end. I hate those, I`ll take double OT sudden death any day.

I could see LA shocking the world with a massive win on the back of Quick.

Also, is it not the worst thing in the world to watch a decisive game where one team clearly beats the other, as in 6-1 final score, the other team never in it and sulking by the end. I hate those, I`ll take double OT sudden death any day.
^That's why the only women's hockey I'll watch is Canada vs USA. And why sometimes the Leafs piss me off. I can deal with them losing, but their games against Boston were just not even entertaining to watch. Nor did I watch the entirety of that Pittsburgh/Philly game where the Pens beat the Flyers 10-3. After a certain point it wasn't fun to watch anymore.

Not that there's really anything at stake with this playoff pool, but game 1 starts in an hour and half, so make your predictions now if you haven't already!

So it's nearly unanimous on the board we're going to see Preds, Blues and Flyers advance to the next round. The only series that there's really any contention here is the Rangers Caps series. Interesting

Blues in 5
Preds in 7
Capitals in 6
Flyers in 5
Overtimes?

Preds and Coyotes are built pretty much exactly the same way and play the same style, but the Preds are a little bit better in every aspect. I'd be really surprised if they didn't win.

Did not expect such a high scoring game outta of the yotes and preds. That third coyotes goal was ridiculous. Such patience.

Don't take it personal. People are just still mad at the whole, y'know, riot thing. (Which is admittedly stupid because it we all know it really wasn't the fans' fault, it was assholes taking advantage of a situation, and coulda happened anywhere. I tell you one thing, WHEN the Leafs make it the playoffs again, be it in 5 years or 50, I'm staying in during every possible elimination game, because it will be so much worse here in Toronto.)

Timmus, are you FROM Vancouver, or just a Vancouver fan?
Do I need to add you to my handy guide to Halforums' Canadians?

Don't take it personal. People are just still mad at the whole, y'know, riot thing. (Which is admittedly stupid because it we all know it really wasn't the fans' fault, it was assholes taking advantage of a situation, and coulda happened anywhere. I tell you one thing, WHEN the Leafs make it the playoffs again, be it in 5 years or 50, I'm staying in during every possible elimination game, because it will be so much worse here in Toronto.)

Timmus, are you FROM Vancouver, or just a Vancouver fan?
Do I need to add you to my handy guide to Halforums' Canadians?
Not from Vancouver but I am from BC. I'm from Nelson which is in the southeast corner and about halfway between Calgary and Vancouver.

If T.O. were to win the Cup again, the city would not be habitable for the next three decades.
Forget the city imagine the state of all the hockey related message boards if that were to happen. Legions smug of blue clad woodwork dwelling creatures coming out of the woodwork on one side...While the other side with gnashing teeth equivocates and finds ever more reasons why the win was not earned. We won't know much about that flame war save that it was us that blacked out the sun...

Two signs of the apocalypse:

1. The Chicago Cubs win the World Series.
2. The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.

Wish Shanahan and the league officials would stick to their rules like Nasvhille's management sticks to theirs.

Also, holy crap New Jersey. What the hell was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.