Your Steam Hours

Spinning out of the What are you Playing thread, how about we post a screenshot of our total (to date) hours of the games we've played on Steam?

Turns out, I put more hours into Awesomenauts than I realized. I'm not remotely surprised by the Civ IV hours, though that was over a 10 year period. Little surprised by the hours put in for FTL and Don't Starve.

Steam Hours.jpg

Too lazy to ake the screenshot, but:
Civ V - 84 hours
Empire Total War - 75 hours
Might & Magic X - 51 hours
SW KOTOR II - 46 hours
Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor - 32 hours
SW KOTOR - 27 hours
Defender's Quest - 24 hours
SPAZ - 24 hours

Most of my most played games aren't on Steam, though. Humble Bundle, GOG, Whimsy, Direct2Drive, and mostly - still - just pain CD-Roms and DVDs. Heck, even KOTOR I and II I own on CD and have played that wsay a few times; the Steam copies are just back-ups.

steam.PNG

This, of course, doesn't account for the hundreds of hours I spent on TFC, CS, and CS:S before Steam started tracking playtime.

You can also use steamtime.info to tally up your total hours played, if your profile is public.

steam2.PNG

Dave

Staff member
My top 10.

top 10.png

hours.png
[DOUBLEPOST=1459969928,1459969581][/DOUBLEPOST]Not sure why I couldn't share my wasted number easily. The shared links just came up broken images. Oh well.

Last edited:
Meh, my Steam has nothing on my consoles. Top is 70 hours on L4D1, most of which was back in 2008 AKA before my gaming comp died and I returned to consoles.

steamplaytime.png

Also, steamplaytime.info tells me I've wasted 5,261 hours on Steam, to which I quote in reply, "Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time." Commonly misattributed to Bertrand Russell.