Yellow buttons

Status
Not open for further replies.
The yellow buttons are ugly as sin. I'm not sayin, just sayin. They're ugly. They interrupt my calm blue theme and make me angry.

IF I WANTED YELLOW SHIT IN MY FACE I WOULD ASK FOR A GOLDEN SHOWER!!!!!

I get what you're doing though. Pushing odd looks like that seems very odd though. My only suggestion is to still keep it in line with the theme.

Well, I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish with the buttons other than trying to get people to use the "new post" buttons more.

Here's my take on it though. You make a giant red button for a dog to push for his food, and he learns to use it all the time. Great, but it's just temporary. If you replace it with a smaller button across the room will he still use it?

Obviously people are smarter than animals, but will they break habits after you make changes like that? Or will they go back to what they did before when the obvious buttons are gone?

Just my take on it though.

K

Kitty Sinatra

But . . . but if all the styles are gone how are we gonna browse the forum?

Oh crap, the forum's making it's own goodbye thread isn't it? :waah:

Ah, that makes more sense.

I wasn't trying to bitch about what you were doing. Just stating a personal preference.

I don't really mind the yellow buttons, in fact I use them a lot. I just question the duplication of effort. There's a new posts button in the header, right in between Calendar and Search, and the Mark All Read is there in the Quick Links. I haven't seen a match for the other two that you don't have to go digging for.

Just sayin'...

Dave

Staff member
People were missing them so she put them up. When we get the new look & feel it should be better.

I just...browse the forum, looking for threads with seemingly interesting topics, with unread posts in them. Honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.