xTreme feminism!

Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Ranger

Staff member
I doubt she's reading the forum - or this thread, specifically - now that apologies have been made.

Still, I'd be interested to know if she was honestly and truly serious about this castration-happy utopia, or were we just simply trolled successfully. Like a boss.

Poor old Earth would be a fucking PARADISE without humanity, agreed. But it would also have a lot less boobs, and what kind of paradise doesn't have tits? So let's keep homo sapiens around.

Y'know. For the boobs.
At first I misread "boobs" and "books" and was like "Yeah, right on, man!" Then I read it properly.

I'm such a dork.[DOUBLEPOST=1358699457][/DOUBLEPOST]
You may laugh, Dave , but I sometimes wonder whether the current patriarchal state of affairs and culture isn't the result of some prehistoric (pre-3000BCE-ish) male uprising and rebellion against a female-led society much like she describes, with the current social structure and widespread female subjugation just the remnants of that backlash.

It would make for interesting fiction, at least.

--Patrick
So, reverse-Gor.

figmentPez

Staff member
Quick! Everybody go back and censor your posts!
Meh, like I care what she thinks of my posts.

Unless she's hot. Is she hot?

Please don't take this post seriously. Everyone knows that a woman's physical appearance doesn't dictate my interest in her; I only pay attention to cosplayers.

GasBandit

Staff member
You may laugh, Dave , but I sometimes wonder whether the current patriarchal state of affairs and culture isn't the result of some prehistoric (pre-3000BCE-ish) male uprising and rebellion against a female-led society much like she describes, with the current social structure and widespread female subjugation just the remnants of that backlash.

It would make for interesting fiction, at least.

--Patrick
Wasn't that part of the Da Vinci Code? About how
the "holy grail" was really the entire concept of the divine feminine which had been squelched by the patriarchal catholic church for millenia?

If I may be serious for a second, not being a pig and all (owls fly, pigs don't, ergo, owls are superior.), I have some problems with this blog.
For one thing, she puts forth that there's no genetic danger of inbreeding after The Rebirth. She posits a population of 7 billion, with 700m manservants for 6.3b femyle overladies. However, I don't see how - or why - the population would be that big. There are about 7b people now, but almost half of those are, unfortunately, male. Keeping the population at or around 3.5b would be vastly preferable. In case you hadn't noticed, almost 35% of the world's population is starving, with another good quarter being permanently underfed and malnourished.
And my main concern...How are you going to implement this? Sure, pass a law in the US, pass a law in the EU - most of us good boys will just comply with the law (and if they're nice and just make us sterile without complete castration, hey, free sex for life without the danger of knocking one of them up :p).The few who refuse can be taken out by government agents, they're perfectly capable of taking down small armed groups of civilians doing illegal things.
But how are you going to convince, say, a Congolese warlord with 50 women an 300 daughters to just cut it all off? Send in all 5 remaining marines?

I read the blog completely differently. My understanding, as limited as it is (I think I've read three of her posts...), is that the plan is thus:

Stage Two:
* 90% of male fetus's are aborted going forward.
* 10% males are chosen for the role of breeding. They must have symmetrical features (no really, it's in her manifesto) and be in good health
* 90% of males are immediately castrated and over time they are terminated as womyn take their roles in society

Stage Three:
* Develop technology that permits two femyles to birth a femyle baby ( two X chromosome parents can only have an X chromosome baby - but it doesn't and won't work anytime soon)
* Terminate all but 1% of remaining male population, which is kept around for breeding in case stage 2 has a problem

Stage Four:
* There is no stage four! In two easy steps, utopia is created and happily-ever-afterness is guaranteed!

They don't want to rule over males or enslave them, they simply want them to not exist, assuming that the docile females will have a perfect society since all the anger, war, and fighting in the world is due solely to male causes.

They believe that when women fight it is due to the presence of men - they are fighting for a man, for instance. Indirectly they may be fighting over an item, but the item is something that the author can link to males in some way. Without men, women would never fight and would revert to their "natural" state of peace and happiness.

Notice that she skips stage one, where they somehow have to obtain enough power over men, worldwide, to start their dictatorship.

I'm not worried. Steinman is breeding an army to keep the womyn in check.

To be a bit more serious... I read a bunch of random posts on her blog and I love how she professes to be tolerant and polite and what not while simultaneously believeing that infacticide and forced castration are okay.

I actually think I incurred brain damage reading that first post that was linked.

I showed this to a female friend of mine, and her general reaction was, "Never work. Women are total bitches to each other about completely random shit."

If I may be serious for a second, not being a pig and all (owls fly, pigs don't, ergo, owls are superior.), I have some problems with this blog.
For one thing, she puts forth that there's no genetic danger of inbreeding after The Rebirth. She posits a population of 7 billion, with 700m manservants for 6.3b femyle overladies. However, I don't see how - or why - the population would be that big. There are about 7b people now, but almost half of those are, unfortunately, male. Keeping the population at or around 3.5b would be vastly preferable. In case you hadn't noticed, almost 35% of the world's population is starving, with another good quarter being permanently underfed and malnourished.
And my main concern...How are you going to implement this? Sure, pass a law in the US, pass a law in the EU - most of us good boys will just comply with the law (and if they're nice and just make us sterile without complete castration, hey, free sex for life without the danger of knocking one of them up :p).The few who refuse can be taken out by government agents, they're perfectly capable of taking down small armed groups of civilians doing illegal things.
But how are you going to convince, say, a Congolese warlord with 50 women an 300 daughters to just cut it all off? Send in all 5 remaining marines?
Buddy, this lady is crazy. Applying logic to her insanity is like trying to convince a Sandy Hook conspiracy nut. Just let her rant off her craziness.

My best guess is this lady was wronged by a man in her life big time.

....I was not, actually, trying to be serious in my response to her. I'm surprised CdS didn't attack me for the "5 remaining marines" bit :p

So it would be similar to India, only the genders would be reversed.
Sadly it's not just india where gender selective abortion is a concern. The problem becomes even greater down the road when there's a surplus of men with no chance at marriage, though if a country is planning a war anytime soon that problem turns into an asset. (see: china)

Sadly it's not just india where gender selective abortion is a concern. The problem becomes even greater down the road when there's a surplus of men with no chance at marriage, though if a country is planning a war anytime soon that problem turns into an asset. (see: china)
Holy shit, what war is China planning? :aaah:

They're going to invade Mexico. You guys finally crossed the line. Up here in the US we're just going to watch with some popcorn.
That'd be funny if I didn't know that invading Mexico would be almost literally like invading the US. You guys would FLIP YOUR SHIT if anyone even raised their hand at us. Let alone the "holy shit, they're attacking our neighbor, which is RIGHT NEXT TO US!" which would be enough tactically to ensure full US Defense mobilization, we're too intrinsically tied economically, socially and culturally. Many people don't really step back and really see that, but I've had drunken talks about it with mexicans and americans. Think about it. We're like siblings that can't really stand each other and keep talking trash about one another, but if push EVER came to shove, we'd react like actual family members.

I'd be WAY more worried about someone having the balls to invade the US, cause then that would mean they don't give a fuck and Mexico would be an inevitable casualty of the ensuing chaos.

...that's why it was just a joke. Well, that and the idea that Mexico pissed off China. You all are pretty low on China's radar, I'd imagine.

Oh, really? I THOUGHT YOU WERE ENTIRELY SERIOUS WHEN YOU SAID CHINA WAS GOING TO INVADE MEXICO, I OF COURSE WASN'T JUST EXPANDING THE POINT MADE BY THE JOKE, THAT WOULD BE RIDICULOUS

So I can put the machete down?

Oh, really? I THOUGHT YOU WERE ENTIRELY SERIOUS WHEN YOU SAID CHINA WAS GOING TO INVADE MEXICO, I OF COURSE WASN'T JUST EXPANDING THE POINT MADE BY THE JOKE, THAT WOULD BE RIDICULOUS!
Since when does explaining a joke make it funnier?? :p

Necronic

Staff member
I assumed this was some kind of swiftian satire at first, and then read other parts of the blog and realized she's serious. Then I watched her YouTube videos and now I'm back wondering if this is a satire.....

I assumed this was some kind of swiftian satire at first, and then read other parts of the blog and realized she's serious. Then I watched her YouTube videos and now I'm back wondering if this is a satire.....
Yeah, few time's has Poe's Law applied so much.

Yeah, few time's has Poe's Law applied so much.
I cannot possibly brofist this enough. It's just that there's so much of it that I can't help but think that even dedicated parody artists would have given up long ago, or really put their back into it and created far more alluring graphics, charts, and incendiary material.

It's hard to believe, but Occam's razor still suggests that she's for real crazy, and not just a very elaborate joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.