xTreme feminism!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...okay. It would be better for the world if we eradicated all humans, but I don't see that as a good idea.
Poor old Earth would be a fucking PARADISE without humanity, agreed. But it would also have a lot less boobs, and what kind of paradise doesn't have tits? So let's keep homo sapiens around.

Y'know. For the boobs.

Dave

Staff member
Poor old Earth would be a fucking PARADISE without humanity, agreed. But it would also have a lot less boobs, and what kind of paradise doesn't have tits? So let's keep homo sapiens around.

Y'know. For the boobs.
Oh great. Now she'll come on here and be all like, "Look at these pigs! Pseudo intellectual scum!"

Well, I got news for ya, lady! We're not all pigs and NONE of us are intellectual!

Is anyone else starting to wonder if Allen is actually an intelligent porcine with some sort of hoof-friendly keyboard now?

For the record, That article sounds suspiciously like the S.C.U.M.M Manifesto. Not only is it non-sensical tripe, it's UNORIGINAL non-sensical tripe.

Also, for the record, I consider myself a feminist, and that article is laughable at best, detrimental to feminism as a whole at worst.

Why do we have to choose a "side", why can't we be humanists? Peopleists. Homosapienists. We're all female in the womb anyway, brosisters.

Being feminist isn't about having a side, it's about looking at the ways in which women are discrimanted against in society and ways to remedy that.

I do find it ironic, though that being pro-woman equality is referred to as being feminist and being anti-racial equality is being racist.

Guys, this reads like something straight out of the Onion.

And the ensuing discussion taking it seriously reads like something straight out of Literally Unbelievable.

Dave

Staff member
I got a twitter response and I must say I was pleasantly surprised.

Actually, I apologize for insulting you all, really. I have a proclivity to overreact when discussion boards get stuck on ICD.

I accepted the apology and all is well. Unless she reads this thread. Then she'll know you are all pigs.

I got a twitter response and I must say I was pleasantly surprised.

I accepted the apology and all is well. Unless she reads this thread. Then she'll know you are all pigs.
Quick! Everybody go back and censor your posts!

Dave

Staff member
I'm mostly joking in this thread, but if you think Feminism, in its most general usage, means putting women over men, then you're a fucking idiot
It's not, I agree. It means that women should be equal in all things. However, biological and evolutionary science proves that there are some things that men are better at and some things women are better at. We are not and can not be equal in all things. The things we should be equal for - pay, education, etc. - is what the focus should be, not the forced castration of nearly 50% of the world's population. There are male dominated societies that do the same to their female population and it's fucking barbaric and should be stopped and those who perpetrate it should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. It would be no less barbaric the other way around.

It's not, I agree. It means that women should be equal in all things. However, biological and evolutionary science proves that there are some things that men are better at and some things women are better at. We are not and can not be equal in all things.
You may laugh, Dave , but I sometimes wonder whether the current patriarchal state of affairs and culture isn't the result of some prehistoric (pre-3000BCE-ish) male uprising and rebellion against a female-led society much like she describes, with the current social structure and widespread female subjugation just the remnants of that backlash.

It would make for interesting fiction, at least.

--Patrick

Status
Not open for further replies.