Wyrmrest Accord WoW Guild Sexy Fun Time.

Hrm... I've got a 70 rogue over on Sen'Jin that I can't bring myself to delete, even though he hasn't run a single quest since January 2008. Maybe I could bring him over.

Dave

Staff member
I can make 10 out of the possible 14 Primal Diamond recipes. Only ones I'm missing are Destructive, Agile (damn it!), Reverberating, and Revitalizing.
diamonds.png

Dave

Staff member
Once we have a couple more people at a higher level we're going to concentrate on filling our current needs. By this I mean instance/heroic needs. We have a healer and a tank ( I think) and my rogue can throw out some DPS. One thing we are going to do is what the Raid Leader of my other guild did, and that was to apportion out BoP gear instead of having a massive clusterfuck of people all Needing the same stuff.

So we need someone who will be trusted and knows the instances who will be Raid Leader.

If Herilooms were Account Bound (as I've said before) I'd gladly move a tank over to the server.

I have said though, just add me on Battle tag and I'll be happy to come instance/raid with you all on my Tank Druid.

If anyone needs any leather goods, I got my Shaman to max Leatherworking. I still need to farm some Spirits of Harmony to buy all the top level recipes, but I have a good start. Especially all you guys leveling monk alts, I can make some pretty nifty stuff. I'm pretty short on anything other than the top level leather, though.

If you can make anything for a kitty or bear druid I'd be interested. It'll be a bit before I can use it, but it would be nice to have available.

It's not so much of an issue with the rate at which you can farm leather in Panaria. Seriously, in Valley of the Four winds and the Wind Dragon island, you can farm up 25 leather in no time, which is about what most of those recipes take.

Kind of annoying if you want to go to a leather worker with the mats and ask them to make what you want though. It looks like the gear vendor sells better green stuff anyways. That's too bad.

Once we have a couple more people at a higher level we're going to concentrate on filling our current needs. By this I mean instance/heroic needs. We have a healer and a tank ( I think) and my rogue can throw out some DPS. One thing we are going to do is what the Raid Leader of my other guild did, and that was to apportion out BoP gear instead of having a massive clusterfuck of people all Needing the same stuff.

So we need someone who will be trusted and knows the instances who will be Raid Leader.
This is a good plan. We can do the runs together regularly and get people geared. It would be nice to have 10 guild mates/battle tag friends to try a few raids with eventually.[DOUBLEPOST=1352317658][/DOUBLEPOST]Is anyone close? I'm happy to help farm cloth.

We almost have the heirlooms!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1352318011][/DOUBLEPOST]I
Yup. Only one not at 600 in the Guild.[DOUBLEPOST=1352317931][/DOUBLEPOST]And I'm sending a metric fuckton of mats to Mathomer. For transmutations.
can do one Sha crystal transmute daily also.

Dave

Staff member
What mats you need for that?[DOUBLEPOST=1352318104][/DOUBLEPOST]I have no Ethereal Shards. Sorry.

Okay so I have decided I am going to try very hard to get over my issue of having a complete server roster and transfer one of my 80s from Ghostlands over to Wyrmrest, I am just having issues deciding which one. Thinking either my shaman, warlock, or priest.

Dave

Staff member
Just did it. Nice![DOUBLEPOST=1352325555][/DOUBLEPOST]And I just spent 8k buying a Masterwork Ghost Shard. My DPS normal is now 6,080 - 8,713.

Just a reminder, I've got a guild run on the calendar for tonight for 5:00 server time, or 7:00 central. I'll do my best to be there for it, but there is a small chance that I won't make it. This'll be for running anyone through a low level dungeon if they want, or working on guild dungeon achievements. We've got lots of them to do!

Cool. I'll try to be on. My lock can do runs or I have various alta who can participate. It's all good :)

Unrelated, but I'm really liking my shadow priest. She can do some crazy DPS (at her level) when I can time things right.