Wyrmrest Accord WoW Guild Sexy Fun Time.

Lol yeah we've done him :)

It still blows my mind that three of us did that so quickly. That was a huge undertaking and a full raid when I last did it.

I'd like to try some heroics or something.

If you guys ever want a hand with something I can help with cross-realm feel free to Battletag add me:
Gilgamesh#1151

I mostly play a Guardian and Feral druid.

Cool! What all can we do cross realm?

Also - was it possible that the Dranei starting zone was cross realm recently when I made my 400th alt?

You can do everything cross realm, except challenge dungeons? The devs keep changing their answer on that one. You can even quest out in the world cross realm now.

Welp you got a tank/dps if you all ever need one. Just add me anytime. Just sucks I can't help with the guild xp/achievements.

peaking of guild achievements, we did Karazahn, Gruul's Lair and Madetheron's Lair last night. I got all but the gloves for that armor tier. My Shaman looks pretty badass with that stuff Transmogrified onto my current armor.

Yes, the Challenge Mode answer keeps changing, interviews with the devs have said it will not be possible, while Ghostcrawler himself tweeted that it would. We will have to see when the expansion released next week.

So far, I have been able to do nearly anything cross-realm. Actually ran a ton of old dungeons and raids with a small group using from another server. The only things I have not tried were PVP based, like BG and Arena queuing. BGs I can see being cross-realm, but likely not Arena, since in order to queue for that you need to be a part of a team, and to be a part of a team you need to be on the same server.

I have not been playing all that much these days, not for lack of things to do, just that lull as I know anything I do right now won't matter in a few days. Saving my energy for some MoP goodness. The most I have done is logged on to do the quick scenario for the special week only items like the mana bomb and the tabard.

Also, other new information, though most have likely seen it advertised by now. Much like BC was awhile back, WOTLK has been officially rounded into the base game. This means if you buy the $20 battlechest you get everything up to 80, and for those rare people that might have not gotten the expansion and still only had BC, your account is upgraded to WOTLK level for free. This, in combination with all the races being open regardless of expansion, means the base game is much easier to get into for newbies.

Turns out the High King Maulgar encounter is a pain in the ass with three people. I'm pretty sure I was a sheep for 75% of the fight.

Turns out the High King Maulgar encounter is a pain in the ass with three people. I'm pretty sure I was a sheep for 75% of the fight.
Wait did you guys already beat it? I have been trying to find people to run Gruul with me for ages. I really want that Hammer of the Naaru and Shield of the Aldor for one of my transmog sets.

Yeah we did beat it. Bowie scored 4 of 5 T4 in about two hours of play.

...if only such a shield had dropped last night....

I've been trying to 2 man farm Kael'thas, but keep getting annoying shit like when I proc bloodworms, Kael'Thas charms both me and my husband and the encounter resets. Which is hilarious considering that I did it with my brother in law and his hunter the week before and did not have this issue even though he had a pet out. RAWR!

Well if you go another time tell me, I can be a forth. I really want that shield most of all. It's the best Draenei Paladin shield you can find. I can solo Gruul, but not High King.

See, stuff like Kael and High King Maul are the kinds of things I'm totally up for. It takes a few minutes and has fun for the whole family.
As a druid, I don't even roll on transmog stuff ;)

We can announce next time we go do something. Last night was kind of spur of the moment, "What content did you folks want to see tonight?"

And yes, I rolled need on the shield.

BTW just got my Black Drake mount last week. Seems you can easily 5 man 10 man Sarth3D now, myself and some friends did it each week for the last 5 weeks and funny enough I was the last one to get it even though it was my idea. Just need the Blue Drake and I got four out of the five big colors (no green exists), and then once I hit 90 thinking of trying to 5 man the 25man version for the twilight drake.

The Teir 4 gear looks so perfect on a Dranei, seeing as most of the armor sets revolved around the Naruu/crystal theme.[DOUBLEPOST=1348241195][/DOUBLEPOST]
We can announce next time we go do something. Last night was kind of spur of the moment, "What content did you folks want to see tonight?"

And yes, I rolled need on the shield.
I'd be willing to run it again when I have time, however, I'd ALSO want the shield for transmog purposes. Mace/shield are some of the best healing weapon combos in the game.

I'm up for doing those again. Those were fun! I hadn't seen them before.[DOUBLEPOST=1348245520][/DOUBLEPOST]Are we locked out for a set time now?

This reminds me, I plan to start a group together at 90 to go back and get some of the old raiding achievement mounts. This includes the Ulduar Protodrakes and the Frostwyrms. Anyone else down? If we can get a full 10 man we should be able to ace it all. (as long as everyone listens)

This reminds me, I plan to start a group together at 90 to go back and get some of the old raiding achievement mounts. This includes the Ulduar Protodrakes and the Frostwyrms. Anyone else down? If we can get a full 10 man we should be able to ace it all. (as long as everyone listens)
I did the Ulduar 10m Drake with 6 people so I don't see why 4-5 lvl 90s couldn't do it.

Reasons I hate CRZ #1: Doing my Molten Front dailies and there are more people here now than there was when the dailies first came out. -_-

Reasons I hate CRZ #1: Doing my Molten Front dailies and there are more people here now than there was when the dailies first came out. -_-
Some zones are a little extreme when it comes to the amount of people let in, they have to adjust the maximum number allowed in areas many people gather, like the MF. Said they are working on it.

BTW, is anyone else disappointed in the login screen now? I mean, we had freakin' Deathwing staring at us before, now it's just this blah screen. Unless when the release goes final it's adding something there.

BTW, is anyone else disappointed in the login screen now? I mean, we had freakin' Deathwing staring at us before, now it's just this blah screen. Unless when the release goes final it's adding something there.
It's because there isn't a -big bad- as far as has been released information wise. It's truly an expansion 100% focused on the effects the Panderan will have on the Alliance and Horde.

Nope, I love it. I was getting sick of dragons either roaring at me (WOTLK) or just kind of looking bored (CATA). I was happy we finally went back to the "looming gate to new adventures" that embodied the first two login screens.