Wow! India limit only 100 text a day per phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh, that's about the number of texts I do over the course of 2-3 days. I can see alot of people having trouble with that limitation though.

C

Chibibar

Heh. the reason I post this cause I reply to a post about a girl texting/message/call over 100 a day (i.e. text, call whatever) that was 173 average a day I believe, so that insane woman is WELL over the limit if she was in India.

M

makare

my sister texts about 300-400 times a day. she'd never make it india

I'd be hooped. I text a lot. Too much possibly. Between friends, family, school (study groups, etc. which can't always be organized by phone because we're in class at different times) and of course all my contacts in the spy world, I send at least 100 texts in a weekday.

I looked and I've sent 105 texts to one person over the last 2 days, and today isn't over yet. I'm not even a heavy texter. Some people choose to talk, some text. 100 in a day seems pretty low to me.

M

makare

I'd much rather people text me. I am watching tv or listening to music or something. I don't need to stop what I am doing and listen to someone blather on. I'd much rather read the blather.

I used to hate the idea of texting, but once I got an iPod and started using Textfree it largely replaced the function of instant messaging. I could send 100 a day easily. Does this new law apply to old-fashioned IM's sent over a cell's data plan?

GasBandit

Staff member
Don't android phones come with google talk standard? I know mine did... easy way to get around the SMS limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.