WORDLE

Bah! It doesn't connect my phone to my pc so it counts as a new streak rather than continuing on. Don't know if I'll have the time to go on pc and repeat. Grrr.
Anyway
Screenshot_2022-01-22-11-00-30-20_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I took a five since it was spoiled. I didn’t want an unearned 1 but I didn’t think it was fair that I would have to have my streak snapped. Plus I got a lewdle in 3 in the meantime, I think that’s an even enough trade :p
D08E98C1-28C2-4B66-A028-ABC5CD7B3A1A.jpeg

I was almost going for something else for the third guess but back tracked and popped what ended up being the correct answer instead.

1642930327518.png

uuh what number is this one?? I think you might be ahead of us time zone wise so if it’s number 218 you might want to specify please thanks
Yes, I'm ahead time zone wise. That's... That's what the spoiler tag is for? My 217 was like three posts earlier. And I usually don't know what number any one is, as you can see from the very screen shot I put in spoilers, the end screen on my phone does not list the number.
If you're afraid of being spoiled, don't open spoiler tags.

GasBandit

Staff member
1642950886551.png

1642950914473.png

I was thrown off because today's answer was something I guessed incorrectly just the other day that ended up being PRICK. So I was all "noooo it couldn't be THAT." But it was.

And got today's lewdle in 2.
1642951497478.png

Last edited:
just saying spoiler is fine when you include this part
View attachment 40212
But I guess you could keep being a dick because i gently asked you for a favor that works too
Literally EVERY day the Americans post Wordle solutions here before I get up. I happen tpo sovle one at 1AM and thus earleir than everybody else, and I get called out for it? Yeah, I'm annoyed and offended. And I try to make a bit of humor out of it by exaggerating for effect.
That share thingie DOES NOT SHOW FOR ME ON MY PHONE. THERE IS LITERALLY NO POSSIBLE WAY I CAN SEE WYHAT NUBMER IT IS AFTER SOLVING IT ON MY PHONE.
You opened a spoiler tag and didn't want to get spoiled, and frankly yes I'm in a bad headspace right now, so I do feel somewhat attacked. I feel like I did nothing wrong.
But, if my being a bit over the top and joking about it offends you once again, fine. I will no longer post my wordle scores here, it's not like it actually matters in any way or form. Thanks for taking away yet another little thing that might have brought me the tiniest bit of cheer.