Export thread

why the negativity?

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

so today I clicked this link https://www.halforums.com/members/?type=negative_ratings

then I was like

Gusto

Gusto

Haters gonna etc.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

clearly you pissed off some passive-aggressive people

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

How does this come as a surprise to you in the slightest?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Imagine your numbers if I used disagree instead of funny :p
Oh and if you were all -shrug- you wouldn't have made this thread ;)

GasBandit

GasBandit

You can find out why by clicking here, and looking for red Xes.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

You can find out why by clicking here, and looking for red Xes.
He knows why, this is just another cry for attention.

doomdragon6

doomdragon6

That's an awful lot of +s as well though.

bhamv3

bhamv3

Huh, I'm in the top 20 for negative ratings, but not for positive ratings.

You guys hate me! *runs away crying*

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

That's an awful lot of +s as well though.
Well yeah, all of my -funny- ratings.

Terrik

Terrik

You fool! You've fallen into the trap where rating this post negative would actually result in a positive meaning

fade

fade

You fool! You've fallen into the trap where rating this post negative would actually result in a positive meaning
Only slightly less well-known is never start a land war in Asia!

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I have more positives than Dave. Oh yes, oh yes.

But not as many as Jay, because Jay is a brofist whore.

Tress

Tress

You and me both, bud. But apparently we're supposed to go make our own threads and then tell everyone we don't care.

Jay

Jay

It's because you're a dickwad and you know it OP.

Frank

Frank

Fuck all y'all.

Alternatively

Terrik

Terrik

How much is this disagree gonna cost me in taxes?

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

clearly you pissed off some passive-aggressive people
The truth is out there.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Frank is going to disagree with this.[DOUBLEPOST=1376671119,1376671066][/DOUBLEPOST]But seriously thank god this wasn't a "WHY IS HALFORUMS SO NEGATIVE" thread, we've lost enough soldiers to those.

Tress

Tress

Frank is going to disagree with this.[DOUBLEPOST=1376671119,1376671066][/DOUBLEPOST]But seriously thank god this wasn't a "WHY IS HALFORUMS SO NEGATIVE" thread, we've lost enough soldiers to those.
I'm a little disappointed, to be honest. Those shitstorms are always entertaining to watch.

BananaHands

BananaHands

I'm a little disappointed, to be honest. Those shitstorms are always entertaining to watch.
True. It's been a while since I've had an excuse to post puppy gifs.

GasBandit

GasBandit

True. It's been a while since I've had an excuse to post puppy gifs.
The ":3" thread is probably pretty disappointed in you, if you've been holding back puppy gifs.

BananaHands

BananaHands

The ":3" thread is probably pretty disappointed in you, if you've been holding back puppy gifs.
I need to save some of my better ones for the "shock and awwww" factor.

Espy

Espy

Fuck you guys it's funny.

Dave

Dave

I'M #2!! I'M #2!! I'M #2!! I'M #2!!

tl;dr: Fuck you, too.

GasBandit

GasBandit

BananaHands

BananaHands

Anyone else find it funny that Shegz hasn't been here in over a year and she's still in the top 5?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Anyone else find it funny that Shegz hasn't been here in over a year and she's still in the top 5?
Well from what I knew, she posted when she got up in the morning getting ready for work. Then would post from work all day. Came home and would log onto WoW/TF2 and second screen HF and post all night.

So yeah that doesn't surprise me.

GasBandit

GasBandit

It's not particularly difficult, really. All you have to do is get 7 to be in the top 20.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

It's not particularly difficult, really. All you have to do is get 7 to be in the top 20.
It's like this sentence is supposed to make sense to me but for some reason just doesn't.

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

It's like this sentence is supposed to make sense to me but for some reason just doesn't.
It doesn't take many negative ratings to get into the top tier of negatively-ranked posters.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

It doesn't take many negative ratings to get into the top tier of negatively-ranked posters.
Oh for some reason I thought he meant in the top 5 total posts. Which is why Gas response didn't make sense to me.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

dave your negative ratings are not legitimate!!!!

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

I'm a little shocked that I'm not higher on the negative ratings. I'm pretty high on all the other categories...

Krisken

Krisken

Well, huh. I never even knew this was a thing.

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

FYI I think Pun ratings should be negative

Bowielee

Bowielee

Do Disagree's even count as negative ratings? I'm fairly certain all the negative ratings have been done away with.

Timmus

Timmus

Some of you have more positive ratings than I have posts. I feel so inadequate:foreveralone:

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Needs a lock is negative. Disagree is neutral.

Frank

Frank

God damn it. That ruins my spree. I also wondered how I only had 6 negative ratings when Pez gave me more than that in red X's in one thread once.

Bowielee

Bowielee

God damn it. That ruins my spree. I also wondered how I only had 6 negative ratings when Pez gave me more than that in red X's in one thread once.
Ah, yes, I remember that... good times... good times.

fade

fade

Obama sucks, libertarians suck, human rights activists suck, nazis suck, liberals suck, conservatives suck, men suck, women suck, homosexuals suck, heterosexuals suck, asexuals suck, furries suck. Well done steak sucks, rare steak sucks, beans in your chili sucks, bean-free chili sucks.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Obama sucks, libertarians suck, human rights activists suck, nazis suck, liberals suck, conservatives suck, men suck, women suck, homosexuals suck, heterosexuals suck, asexuals suck, furries suck. Well done steak sucks, rare steak sucks, beans in your chili sucks, bean-free chili sucks.
You suck at sucking.

...wait, wouldn't that be a compliment?

--Patrick

Krisken

Krisken

Your teen angst is a little late to the party, eh?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

You just don't know how to earn the hate. Let me show you.

Ahem...

Scott Kurtz is a genius. And EA is great for the gaming industry.

Krisken

Krisken

Hailey Knight

Hailey Knight

Haha, oh that Fade, always hating stuff.

... hrm, joke feels weak all of a sudden.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Scott Kurtz is a genius. And EA is great for the gaming industry.