[Question] Why is this the ad on my forum page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SeraRelm

Because I already eat too much?
Added at: 23:51
Symbolism not lost on me either, btw.

GasBandit

Staff member
I think what's wrong with it, is for some reason the Ad-chooser thought it would be apropos to show Shego.

figmentPez

Staff member
I think what's wrong with it, is for some reason the Ad-chooser thought it would be apropos to show Shego.
I've gottten ads for gay dating sites, cougar dating sites, Filipino, Asian and who knows what other ethnicity dating sites; ads for vintage lingerie, home mortgages, and so many other mismatches, but you don't see me being a whiny little snot about it, or taking pot-shots at strawmen.

:rofl:

Either you're late for your medication or your dosage is off Pez, cause you're hilarious.

@Sera - Will update with a couple new ones soon as I get out of this ridiculous place I call work.

GasBandit

Staff member
Shego, clearly you just have trouble accepting God's plan in your life. Don't you know why he created woman?

fade

Staff member
"I can't believe I'm in the same genus as you. I'm embarrassed to call myself Homo." --Farnsworth

S

SeraRelm

What if it's Kuato!?!
What if it's a Xenomorph?!?
What if it's a beer gut?!?!?!

Where do I even begin with this travesty?
I'd start with that hat! What is this, the roaring 20s? There's dressing up for a date and there's dressing like a weird Christian hipster who tries to draw parallels from the bible and the issue of GQ he leaves on his nightstand.

North_Ranger

Staff member

What if it's Kuato!?!
What if it's a Xenomorph?!?
What if it's a beer gut?!?!?!
I read somewhere that the folk wisdom about predicting the gender comes down to the belly shape. If the pregnant woman's belly is like a beach-ball, round and even, it's a boy. If it's like an upside-down pear, bulging more at the top, it's a girl.

Or was it the other way around?

Status
Not open for further replies.