Whose got a crush on a fellow forumite here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Qonas

Reading this thread is like watching that "Who Would You Do?" scene from "The Fire" episode of the Office. Only replace Pam with Droll.

By the way Qonas, it's already been discussed at length which forum members represent which characters of the Office.

But then I lost my goddamned emoticon...

fade

Staff member
On a related note: got last semester's teaching evaluations back. From my 200+ student Geology 101 class, I counted 4 complements of the "hot" variety in the "comments" sections. That's out of about 10 who bothered to write anything in that section. Yeah baby. That's an ego boost.

I also had to post one on my door, because it said "Nice Shirts". Geology 101: all about the wardrobe.

On a related note: got last semester's teaching evaluations back. From my 200+ student Geology 101 class, I counted 4 complements of the "hot" variety in the "comments" sections. That's out of about 10 who bothered to write anything in that section. Yeah baby. That's an ego boost.

I also had to post one on my door, because it said "Nice Shirts". Geology 101: all about the wardrobe.
If you were a math teacher, otoh, you'd be getting proofs about how you're getting all the ladies, being a werewolf, not being a werewolf, ...

There are quite a few attractive ladies on here. But alas I don't fall into any of their categories. Too old, too slow, or too male for most of them.

Q

Qonas

By the way Qonas, it's already been discussed at length which forum members represent which characters of the Office.

But then I lost my goddamned emoticon...
Crap, where and when? I can't believe I missed this, normally my nerd radar alerts me to this stuff. And I don't care what the decision was, I'm Dwight. There's no contest; and if there was a contest, I would win thanks to my purple belt and criminal justice expertise.

Reading this thread is like watching that "Who Would You Do?" scene from "The Fire" episode of the Office. Only replace Pam with Droll.
This is the third or fourth time I've been compared to a character on that show. I really need to start watching it.

S

SeraRelm

Apparently Adult Swim (on Cartoon Network) is going to be showing The Office (A live action show) on Cartoon Network (A network channel which is supposed to be all cartoons).

Someone explain this disturbing trend too me, please?

S

SeraRelm

It seems akin to showing Cheers on BET or Lifetime original movies on Spike TV.

ElJuski

Staff member
This is the third or fourth time I've been compared to a character on that show. I really need to start watching it.[/QUOTE]

In that particular scene, I am Kevin.

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Apparently Adult Swim (on Cartoon Network) is going to be showing The Office (A live action show) on Cartoon Network (A network channel which is supposed to be all cartoons).

They already show the Mighty Boosh. They're getting into Brit TV apparently.

Adult Swim's shown live action on and off. Mighty Boosh, Tim and Eric, Darkplace, etc. CN has actually started up a Ghost Hunters type show and some kind of game shows for a block of live tv they do now. There could be even more shows now, I haven't had cable since March.

They show live action movies too. You're late on this particular stupid outrage :sick:

fade

Staff member
That's funny. There's some Image forumites I absolutely couldn't stand.

*COUGHCOUGHMENOPAUSALCOUGHROGUECOUGHCOUGH*

Sorry. Must be catching something.

What was that one dudes name... hypno something? I think he was the closest thing I ever really had to an arch-nemisis.

fade

Staff member
It wasn't anything direct. Just the whole self-appointed lieutenant crap. I just wanted to say, "Fuck off, you're not the boss of me." Like helicopter-mom supreme.

Q

Qonas

Holy crap I totally forgot about Menopausal Rogue. I guess that's what I get for lurking most of the time over at Image.

Status
Not open for further replies.