Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

I have a small butt, which my wife finds quite cute, so she insists I have to waggle my butt at her at least once a day.

True story.

Fuck labor day. Turned payday from Friday to Wednesday. I got my *check* on Friday, but since I didn't get it until about 11pm Friday, it won't post until tomorrow morning. FIVE DAYS LATER. And no, direct deposit is not an option. Or it *is*, but the story I'm told is there aren't enough employees for the payroll provider to offer it to us.

So any plans to work on the car and that Check Engine light this morning are kaput thanks to the whopping $7.58 bank balance.

Meant to post this three weeks ago but kept forgetting.
The stores have their Hallowe'en stuff on the floor already.
Aaaand here come the Christmas catalogs.
I appreciate them going out early enough that anything I order delivered by USPS will have at least 100 days to arrive, I suppose.

--Patrick

Aaaand here come the Christmas catalogs.
I appreciate them going out early enough that anything I order delivered by USPS will have at least 100 days to arrive, I suppose.

--Patrick
You send me a Christmas catalog before Halloween and you've made an enemy for life.

I am displaced right now, stuck in Queensland, which is nice and safe. Meanwhile, the town we lived in before trotting off on our adventure is on fire. My job is in the next town over (where the fire started) but is upwind from the spreading blaze. Our storage unit full of possessions, however, is probably ash now. I'm 99% sure we lost everything we don't have with us (or is stored in a closet at my parents' house). It is just stuff, some of it sentimental, some of it important documents. All of it is probably gone.

I am displaced right now, stuck in Queensland, which is nice and safe. Meanwhile, the town we lived in before trotting off on our adventure is on fire. My job is in the next town over (where the fire started) but is upwind from the spreading blaze. Our storage unit full of possessions, however, is probably ash now. I'm 99% sure we lost everything we don't have with us (or is stored in a closet at my parents' house). It is just stuff, some of it sentimental, some of it important documents. All of it is probably gone.
Yup. It is all gone. We only own what we have with us and what we have loaned or stored with others.

Uhh well...on a bit lighter of a "whine":

Marketing: Hey!! Did you guys know there's a NEW Diet Dr Pepper Cream Soda???

Blotsfan: Wow! That sounds like something I want to drink excessive amounts of! I'm going to go to my local stores to purchase some!

Every store in town: lol we don't have it, get fucked

Uhh well...on a bit lighter of a "whine":

Marketing: Hey!! Did you guys know there's a NEW Diet Dr Pepper Cream Soda???

Blotsfan: Wow! That sounds like something I want to drink excessive amounts of! I'm going to go to my local stores to purchase some!

Every store in town: lol we don't have it, get fucked
My brother was able to get some, it's pretty good. I was lucky enough to grab the last six-pack at my local store last weekend.

So I'm currently wallowing in some real boring ass lonely depression. I decided to look up some stuff that can provide a bit of escapism and I decided to maybe catch up on the last few years of Berserk (all like 40 pages of it) and man, remember the 2016 series was the most depressing thing I've thought about in forever. Berserk was done SO dirty. The ugliest show ever produced by humans and we live in the world where The Brothers Grunt exists.

I just got a new desk, but it's an inch and a half higher than my last desk. My chair is already as high as it will go and my hand position when typing is now too high to not fuck my wrists. SO I GUESS I HAVE TO GET A FUCKING PAD FOR MY CHAIR AND HOPE IT MAKES UP THE DIFFERENCE. *grumble*

I just got a new desk, but it's an inch and a half higher than my last desk. My chair is already as high as it will go and my hand position when typing is now too high to not fuck my wrists. SO I GUESS I HAVE TO GET A FUCKING PAD FOR MY CHAIR AND HOPE IT MAKES UP THE DIFFERENCE. *grumble*
Get one with a gel filling.

Keyboard tray?

The last 3 years we've been wearing t-shirts and shorts well into October. Of course, the year we finally get a pool, it's already in the 60's* during the day, and much colder at night. Stupid 2020. Again.

(*Fahrenheit, or I guess around 18 C to everyone else.)

Colorado had a nice bubble of fresh air for the weekend, now we're back to being smoked out. Truly a whine because it could be worse.

The last 3 years we've been wearing t-shirts and shorts well into October. Of course, the year we finally get a pool, it's already in the 60's* during the day, and much colder at night. Stupid 2020. Again.

(*Fahrenheit, or I guess around 18 C to everyone else.)
Perfect excuse to add a hot tub. I mean, you already got the pool, might as well, right?