Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

]Also, not to sound paranoid or anything but is there a psychological reason that I'm just constantly feeling like there's impending doom?
When I used to have panic attacks, I'd suffer a feeling like this for a few days before.
Go get checked out by a physician. NOW. That's a warning sign for an impending heart attack. Seriously.
This is also true. You're outside the age-range but there's no reason not to at least call a medical hotline (I assume they have those there?) or see a doctor...

EDIT: have training as a medic. Not licensed, and not about to do a web diagnosis. Just saying it's worth investigating DA's advice.

Don't.

I like having you around, mate.
Not from here. I like it around here too much for that. It's more about real life people.

I used to see how many days I could go without someone initiating conversation with me that was not work related. It was horribly depressing and incredibly bad for me. I've been in a good place for some time though, and haven't had any urges to do that. Recent events have changed it, and I worry I'll drop back into that if things keep getting worse. Time will tell, but I'm sure it'll pass.

Thank you for that though. It's nice to hear.

Does anyone here use IMVU? Didn't think so. So why do I fin their damn ads on every other site I go on? And they aren't normal ads where you have to click on them to get to the site, if you merely GLOSS over it it takes you to their damn site. FUCK YOU IMVU! Fuck you to Pets.com.

Pizza places need to institute the pizza place version of the old Subway sandwich artists, because this shit is getting ridiculous. All I want is a reasonably decent coating of cheese, an even spread of ingredients, and the pizza to actually be sliced. Is that so much to ask for?[DOUBLEPOST=1359611049][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, Papa Johns, this is not Chorizo. I'm not sure what it is, but it sure as hell ain't chorizo. It's neither the wet gloppy stuff that comes in a tube, nor the nicely cured stuff. Both of those are awesome. This? This is horrible. This is like Italian sausage with some paprika thrown on top.

BananaHands

Staff member
Go get checked out by a physician. NOW. That's a warning sign for an impending heart attack. Seriously.
:facepalm: Sigh. Having a heart ablation in 2010 probably doesn't help the ol' heart risk as it is. But a few months ago I had a 24-hour heart monitor on and they doctor said everything was perfect (due to weight loss, go HalFitness!). So that brings us to Chad.

When I used to have panic attacks, I'd suffer a feeling like this for a few days before.

This is also true. You're outside the age-range but there's no reason not to at least call a medical hotline (I assume they have those there?) or see a doctor...

EDIT: have training as a medic. Not licensed, and not about to do a web diagnosis. Just saying it's worth investigating DA's advice.
Eh, I'm due for a physical anyway so I'll probably just set that up now. Heart-wise I've had WPW but got an ablation to treat it. I've had panic attacks before and considering I've been feeling overwhelmed/manic lately I'm sure this could be it.

Time to take up yoga!

Everything around me is falling apart.
In ONE WEEK, my laptop broke down, the air-suction-thingie-above-the-cooking-place-but-I-can't-remember-the-english-name broke, the rev counter on my car broke, the SCART out for my surround system broke so I can't watch DVDs, the dishwasher decided the upper half didn't need water anymore so the pump broke down....*sigh*
I've also had the flu and a hernia this same week, lying down for 5 days. Now I'm starting to feel better....But since my computer's busted and my DVD player is busted, well, I've been reading a lot, which is good, I guess.
I haven't been getting my pay stubs, and while the money continues to come in, I'm pretty sure there's a piece missing (namely, all of my night and weekend work bonii). My girlfriend was unemployed for 3 months last year and finally (after 6 months of waiting around) got her wellfare...But only 1/3rd of what she was supposed to get.

Is this the universe's way of telling me I shouldn't have just bought that new car?

Tachometer.

Sounds like you're having a brutal time. Hang in there. Hopefully things improve for you sooner rather than later.
Nothing really serious is wrong. I mean, neither me nor my girlfriend have any broken bones or long-term health problems or whatever. Last week(s) have just been a shitstorm of all kinds of small stuff breaking apart around me. I don't know what I did but karma's a bitch, I guess.

Nothing really serious is wrong. I mean, neither me nor my girlfriend have any broken bones or long-term health problems or whatever. Last week(s) have just been a shitstorm of all kinds of small stuff breaking apart around me. I don't know what I did but karma's a bitch, I guess.
Look at it this way. You are running out of shit to go wrong, so things have no choice but to go right now.

:facepalm: Sigh. Having a heart ablation in 2010 probably doesn't help the ol' heart risk as it is. But a few months ago I had a 24-hour heart monitor on and they doctor said everything was perfect (due to weight loss, go HalFitness!). So that brings us to Chad.

Eh, I'm due for a physical anyway so I'll probably just set that up now. Heart-wise I've had WPW but got an ablation to treat it. I've had panic attacks before and considering I've been feeling overwhelmed/manic lately I'm sure this could be it.

Time to take up yoga!
Blaaaaaah panic attacks are lame! I hope that's not it.

fade

Staff member
I hate when you cannot find the solution to some programming related question online when what you want to do seems like it would be incredibly common. If I ask on stackexchange, I get downvoted for no good reason. Downvotes are supposed to be for poor questions. When I've spent hours searching google and SE with no results, and I present what I've done and why I've done it, it doesn't deserve a downvote.

I'd do that if the floor wasn't so cold. Drawbacks of living in a first floor apartment on the NW side of the building. :(

Flying to Vancouver to go visit the wife this afternoon and I'm feeling rather blah. I should be excited, but I feel like I've been running a marathon and I'm just exhausted.