Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

On Saturday, I came down with a really bad case of dizziness or vertigo, along with feeling nauseous. I went to the emergency room, but it just took too fucking long (3+ hours), so I went home. They did give me some valium, though.

Tonight, I threw up a lot of my supper and went to the nearby clinic. She said it was probably viral, gave me something for the nausea and said it should clear up in a few days.

Still, uuuuuuugh.
If it doesn't go away, go back to the hospital. Nausea and dizziness can mean something going wrong in your inner ear or the cerebellum.

Sorry for shoveling some doom on you. :oops:

fade

Staff member
You know what makes me feel old? Seeing articles on the "cartoon characters of yesteryear", and I don't even freaking recognize them. I mean, I vaguely know who they are from flipping channels AS AN ADULT, but I don't know anything about them.

On March 7 Mr. Wasabi will have a lumbar nerve block to help with the pain he has from the two herniated disks. I know it's not a big deal, but it makes me uneasy all the same.

On March 7 Mr. Wasabi will have a lumbar nerve block to help with the pain he has from the two herniated disks. I know it's not a big deal, but it makes me uneasy all the same.
Eesh. Any time doctors start messin around with the spinal column it sends shivers down my spine. I'm sure he'll be fine, and that the procedure will help with the pain, but I definitely understand the uneasiness.

Which disks are herniated? My dad had a herniated disc when I was younger and I remember being terrified seeing my dad writhe in agony on the floor waiting for the ambulance. I believe he had the disc removed and that solved all the troubles. He's back to whupping people 15 years younger than him at golf.

Best of luck with everything though. I wish Mr. Wasabi a speedy recovery.

I'm reaaaaaaally starting to hate PayPal. They were great, back at the start of the eCommerce revolution, but their account recovery procedures are almost as bad as Microsoft's and they're actively preventing me from spending my own money on something that I want to buy. I really wish companies that weren't eBay would stop using them to process payments.

I'm reaaaaaaally starting to hate PayPal. They were great, back at the start of the eCommerce revolution, but their account recovery procedures are almost as bad as Microsoft's and they're actively preventing me from spending my own money on something that I want to buy. I really wish companies that weren't eBay would stop using them to process payments.
I don't generally feel violent urges, but PayPal, if it had a physical form, is something I would punch repeatedly.

Went to the gym today, did some squats.

Treated myself to a smoothie, because I worked hard today, dammit.

Within 10 minutes of drinking half of the smoothie, I got into a foot chase.

Caught the guy, but only because there were others in the area. Stomach was too full, and my legs felt like they were made of wood.

Now, I can DEFNITELY tell you they're not made of wood. *whimper whinge moan groan* Rolled my bloody ankle, too.

And always mentioning how Blue-eyed he was too! Why couldn't I have the Human torch in my head, all he does is say "Flame-on" and have sex with aliens who give birth to tentacle monsters! It is sad that I did not make that horrifying Marvel comics fact up.

Blargh, can't sleep.

I've got new ideas running through my head for a very large, creative project that I've had growing in my head for a number of years. It'd be my big comic book series if I ever got to do a series. My comic book magnum opus, if you will.

Sadly, I can't draw my way out of a paper bag. And I know of no artist who would want to take on such a huge project (roughly 90-some issues).

Not to mention that because science isn't my strong suit, I'm still trying to wrap my head around how the main character's powers would even work.

I've run the idea by a friend or two and they really love the idea. They think it's unique and would definitely sell. But yeah, the more I work on it, the less likely it feels like it'll ever be a reality.

Some asshole egged my car as I drove to work tonight. I thought something in the car had blown up. It wasn't until I got to work that I saw what happened.

It's crap like this that makes me yearn for a return of the draft. Three or four years of National Service before kids even get a whiff of college. :p

I cannot figure out what I'm trying to figure out, and it's driving me nuts. I'm just gonna stop it, eat something, and watch more Battlestar Galactica. It feels like that's all I'm good for some weekend mornings.

I keep hearing a glass *dink* sound from my kitchen or Dining room and I have no idea what its coming from. I feel this will end up bringing me to madness.

I have honestly thought my house may be haunted at times. I also sometimes hear the light-switch flickering in the dark, but no lights. Someone please tell me thats just a normal thing light switches do.