Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

@Bubble181 are doggie diapers not an option?
Well, I guess but given quarantine and my job, getting to a pet store is difficult. If it was my dog and he had this more often obviously. Now, it's probably just still from the malnourishment and starvation.... He's stopped spewing stuff from both ends, for now, luckily.

Well, I guess but given quarantine and my job, getting to a pet store is difficult. If it was my dog and he had this more often obviously. Now, it's probably just still from the malnourishment and starvation.... He's stopped spewing stuff from both ends, for now, luckily.
If you can, see if you can get him to drink some infant electrolye solution. As well, see if you can get probiotics from your vet to add to his food.

I have a wicked, vomit inducing headache. I have chronic migraines that feel like my left eye is being impaled by a pencil. Those are not as bad as tonight’s whatever this is.

I have no idea if it’s stress, low blood pressure, anger or having been surrounded by dead mice/insects and their poop all day, but all I can do is sit here like a slug.

Need tooth pulled. Need see dentist first to confirm tooth needs pulled, then I can schedule emergency extraction procedure.

I've been waiting two weeks for that appointment. I have to wait two more.
Update on this: Had to go to emergency room last night because my face swelled up. Abscessed tooth caused a massive infection in my mouth, which is why the pain extends from my ear to my eye to my right chinside. Also, apparently it wasn't a wasted trip: throat started closing while there. If I had waited till morning, they'd have had to intubate me and I'd be there for longer than the 6 hours I was already there for.

All because COVID has made getting into a dentist fucking impossible. My appointment is still two week away: this could happen again in that time frame.

Update on this: Had to go to emergency room last night because my face swelled up. Abscessed tooth caused a massive infection in my mouth, which is why the pain extends from my ear to my eye to my right chinside. Also, apparently it wasn't a wasted trip: throat started closing while there. If I had waited till morning, they'd have had to intubate me and I'd be there for longer than the 6 hours I was already there for.

All because COVID has made getting into a dentist fucking impossible. My appointment is still two week away: this could happen again in that time frame.
2 summers ago I had a infection that went for 45 days untreated, because my dentist is a doof, and I didnt know what it was. the endo doc canalled it to relieve the pressure if nothing else and it spewed puss explosively.

2 summers ago I had a infection that went for 45 days untreated, because my dentist is a doof, and I didnt know what it was. the endo doc canalled it to relieve the pressure if nothing else and it spewed puss explosively.
Yeah, that's basically my situation: they'll need to drain the abscess by incising it, then extracting the tooth because it's basically rotted away.

Something something social security something healthcare system.

But youch, hope it's a bit better now.
I'm on CareSource through Medicaid, so this won't cost me anything. But finding a dentist that TAKES CareSource -and- had an appointment open? Almost impossible; everyone is trying to get in before another COVID wave hits and it's slamming ALL primary care. Outskirts of Columbus don't have a lot of primary care options because it's hard to make money doing it these days, same with dentistry, Healthcare providers are squeezing them. So what is happening is EMERGENCY CARE is defacto healthcare for a lot of folks around here.

Add in COVID patients and no one can get services.

Hey Grover Podcast app, who the fuck decided in the new update that instead of having unlistened to podcasts labeled with a dark easy to spot icon that instead podcasts should have in 1 point font that's about 2 shades of grey lighter than the white background downloaded or played?

This fucking sucks. This is legitimately a massive user interface downgrade.

Fucking tech companies and their inability to leave FUCKING ANYTHING alone.

Also, thanks for deleting the entire curated catalog of back podcasts from a show I just started listening to and went through the whole thing deciding which episodes I actually wanted to listen. That was a sweet surprise. Can't wait to wade through all 600 episodes again to find the ones I wanted to listen to.

This is the kind of update that caused me to switch podcast apps in the fucking first place.

Not hot enough anymore, huh?
Oh she's definitely hot enough. But she's applying for a Chinese to English editor position, and her English ability just isn't quite there. She'd make a fine English to Chinese editor, but unfortunately we don't have any openings in that department.

My old cat was letting loose the rottenest farts one time in our old apartment. My mother refused to believe that she was capable and blamed me.

I left for a moment and Sid left no doubt in my mother’s mind.

She used to sit around my neck too. Thankfully she never combined that with those gnarly farts of hers.