Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Cajungal

Staff member
Goddamnit kids, I wrote you an easy-ass test because I also assigned a project! How is it that you spend all day working on a rock cycle and weathering art project, do really well, and then bomb a test?! STOP saying that erosion=weathering!

S

SeraRelm

Goddamnit kids, I wrote you an easy-ass test because I also assigned a project! How is it that you spend all day working on a rock cycle and weathering art project, do really well, and then bomb a test?! STOP saying that erosion=weathering!
You"ll weather this whether you like it or not.

S

SeraRelm

Still on the two inhalers, but the oxycodone is gone. I'm much more lucid, though the oxycodone was easing the "discomfort" quite a bit. On the plus side, I've been eating despite the nausea the inhalers tend to invoke.

BananaHands

Staff member
my throat hurts, that loony girl is texting me, A Feast for Crows is painful to read through and I've got a cut on the roof of my mouth and I keep poking at it with my tongue but that's not making it any better.

S

SeraRelm

So the store was out of green tea and I don't like lemon tea because it's so acidic, therefore, I have sweet tea. I only had one glass, but apparently, there is enough sugar on this stuff to make me an insomniac. I want my green tea with honey back. :(

fade

Staff member
You must live somewhere up north, or in a tourist-heavy southern town. Any self-respecting southerner knows real sweet tea is only a little sweet, not that syrupy crap the posers make.

S

SeraRelm

Lawdy ah ain't got no folk makin' mah tea on the plantation, suh! It's Arizona brand. I usually stick with their green but they were out and we picked up the sweet.

Lawdy ah ain't got no folk makin' mah tea on the plantation, suh! It's Arizona brand. I usually stick with their green but they were out and we picked up the sweet.
Oh, yeah. You could pour that shit on pancakes. I like their green tea as well, though.

When Arizona Iced Tea first came out and it was in the HUGE cans, my brother calls and tells me that it is better for you than Coke. I ask him how many calories? He said 250 calories (i think.) Then I asked him how many servings.... FOUR.

Half a day's calories in one can.

He said he had to go... pour out the rest.

Arizona's sweet tea is what led to me discovering that I'm diabetic. That shit has so much sugar in it I don't go near it anymore.

S

SeraRelm

Keep in mind I do the gallon jugs and water it down, but their sweet tea is like glucose water.

S

SeraRelm

wwWWWAAAAaahhhh!
Thunderstorm has been going all night so far and lightning keeps blasting near enough to rattle the windows.
:hide:

This is a really minor gripe, but it pisses me off every time. Why in the hell do so many Microsoft products randomly "forget" my pre-saved default settings?! Everything from Windows 7 folders failing to appropriately inherit the settings of upper-level folders, to Outlook constantly forgetting that I want the oldest emails on top and the newest at the bottom, to a document that's typed in Calibri in Word, pasted into an Outlook email that has a default font of Calibri, showing up in Times New Roman. Damnit, if I wanted to have to reset all of my settings every time I opened a new document, I'd go back to using WinMe!

Been depressed for months, unable to get my ex girlfriend out of my head. She messages me asking "Hey, how have you been?" And now I'm now posting in here instead of replying because I don't know what to reply without being a whiny bitch :(

GasBandit

Staff member
Been depressed for months, unable to get my ex girlfriend out of my head. She messages me asking "Hey, how have you been?" And now I'm now posting in here instead of replying because I don't know what to reply without being a whiny bitch :(
Answer the question with a question. "Hey there! What's up?"

fade

Staff member
Yeah, I got what you were going for, I was saying if she said she was horny, that'd be bad. Tough for most dudes I know to turn that down.