Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

Now I remember why I hate fully shaving with a blade. Even when I try being extra careful, it still looks like I just got bitch slapped by Freddy Krueger.

Never like going back to work after a few days off, but tonight's gonna be long. Probably looking at a forced 16 (ordered overtime) because we are so damn short of staff, and I'm still feeling beat over my little OC exposure during training.

As an aside - anyone know if OC exposure can cause hearing loss?

...anyone know if OC exposure can cause hearing loss?
My quick search suggests it's unlikely. Studies of OC spray show that the only long term side effect is a small but measurable increase in blood pressure. All other hearing loss associated with pepper spray has been shown to be caused by subsequent actions, such as during restraining people, and not due to the application of OC spray itself.

It is an inflammatory agent, though, so if any is still in your ear canal you might still be experiencing the direct effects. You can irrigate your ear canal gently to see if it improves, but checking in with an ENT might be the better choice.

It is an inflammatory agent, though, so if any is still in your ear canal you might still be experiencing the direct effects. You can irrigate your ear canal gently to see if it improves, but checking in with an ENT might be the better choice.
That's what I'm thinking. I had to wash my hair funky afterwards, and I don't know if some of the residual crap got into my ear.

It is Sunday morning. I am sitting here at work, where I will probably be for the rest of the day, because we had a typhoon day on Friday and I need to get all this shit done before Monday morning.

*headdesk*

I'm so sick of delivery people fucking up. Our building is 201. Our apartment number is not. But, USPS, UPS, Amazon, etc., keep employing people who can't read numbers, so they see 201 on the package/envelopeand deliver to 201. Genius, which number do you fucking thing directed you to this particular building? Yeah, that one, so use the next number, the one that comes after the word APARTMENT. They must get people's stuff from all over the building. Even maintenance can't figure it out; they kept heading to the other apartment to fix their not-broken stuff.

And since 201 has about 10 people living there, 8 of them who aren't supposed to, they just accept everything because they don't all know who's living there and just assume it's for someone else. Latest package says delivered yesterday, so tomorrow I'll have to go knock. I really hope this is the hundredth of this type of fuck-up by USPS, because the alternative is they put it out in the hall and someone swiped it, which has never happened here before. So my money's on 201 having it, yet again.

Planned on relaxing, listening to a Mickey Spillane audiobook (My Gun is Quick) and reading along to it...

...only to find out the damn audiobook is abridged. When I tried reading along, I kept losing my place because the narrator skipped several paragraphs. The audiobook only being only 2 hours long should've been my first guess. I thought for sure it said unabridged on its Audible listing. Apparently not.

*sigh* Goes to show what an idiot I am.

Planned on relaxing, listening to a Mickey Spillane audiobook (My Gun is Quick) and reading along to it...

...only to find out the damn audiobook is abridged. When I tried reading along, I kept losing my place because the narrator skipped several paragraphs. The audiobook only being only 2 hours long should've been my first guess. I thought for sure it said unabridged on its Audible listing. Apparently not.

*sigh* Goes to show what an idiot I am.
I use audible, and I can attest that their customer service is actually pretty great! Send them an email, tell them your blunder, and they'll refund your credit and let you use it on another book instead.

I use audible, and I can attest that their customer service is actually pretty great! Send them an email, tell them your blunder, and they'll refund your credit and let you use it on another book instead.
I already did. But I'm still out listening to a Mickey Spillane novel, which I was quite enjoying listening to (in the car to and from work) until I tried to continue by reading along to it when I got home.

A

Anonymous

Anonymous

Ok fine, I have a "friend" that I "pay" for "sex."

She's a "prostitute" that "receives payment" to "spend time with me."

We "hang out and watch movies" and then "do other things" because we "have a pre-arranged agreement" that we "like each other" and there "aren't any other pre-disposed attachments."

And she certainly isn't "a decade younger" than me.

I know, I hate myself.