Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

I'm one of those people who can, usually. I'm told traveling with me by plane is boring as hell because as soon as I'm buckled in, I'm out like a light and I don't wake up until the plane lands.
I am the exact opposite of this. My anxiety of flying will not allow me to sleep; even on 15+ hr transatlantic flights.

I am the exact opposite of this. My anxiety of flying will not allow me to sleep; even on 15+ hr transatlantic flights.
I don't have anxiety about it, but I can't sleep on planes either. :(

I got so turned around flying home from Japan; we woke up Saturday morning at 6:30 am, went about our last day doing some shopping, skipped over to the airport where our flight left at midnight-thirty (so Sunday technically) and then we got to L.A at 7 pm on Saturday. :confused: I was so wired I couldn't sleep in L.A. even after being up for that long.

Long flights are weird.

Last edited:
I am just too freaking tall to fall asleep comfortably on a plane. Or in a car. Or on a train. Also, I would try green eggs and ham because I'm definitely not going to be sleeping.

I slept complete through the two shorter legs of my flight home the other day and about half of the long one.

I didn't even stay awake to make it to the de-icing bay lol!!

We can totally trade :)[DOUBLEPOST=1444332888,1444332477][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok mao nga ngano nga ako dinhi sa hilo. Ok mao nga sa uban nga labaw pa kay sa sensitibo batasan piso, ako adunay usa ka hinanduraw trabaho, usa ka dakung diha-diha nga boss ug ako magbakak unsa ang akong buhaton. Kini tensiyonado sa panahon, apan ako sa ibabaw niini.

Busa, adunay usa ka tonelada nga turnover sa ulo sa opisina. Ang akong boss 'boss nagsugod Lunes ug ang iyang agalon wala paghatag sa usa ka bahin sa atong gihangop sa publiko division ug kini nagpakita. Siya sa kanunay gets nadakpan andam ug unya panics ug lashes gikan sa kanako. Ako naghalad sa ingon sa daghang mga higayon sa paghatag og regular nga updates via phone or whatever. He never takes me up on that.

So once again today, his lack[DOUBLEPOST=1444332939][/DOUBLEPOST]What the hell? Stupid iPhone. I wasn't done bitching and it did that.

Apparently it's Cebuano, at least according to Google.

Ok so why here dizziness. Ok so other than sensitive manner pesos, I have a fantastic job, a great immediate boss, I lie and what I do. It is stressful at times, but I thereon.
Therefore, there is a ton of turnover in head office. My boss' boss began Monday and his master did give a part of our crap division and it showed. He always gets caught and prepared panics and lashes out at me. I have offered so many times to give regular nga updates via phone or whatever. He never takes me up on that.

So once again today, his lack[DOUBLEPOST=1444334947,1444334916][/DOUBLEPOST]The translation makes just slightly more sense than the original. Hmm. But I think we can assume her boss sucks :p

Actually, my immediate boss is awesome. The only complaint I can have is that he is too nice and then I get to look crusty when I am the voice of reality. I also really hate the way people walk all over him. I offer him advice on this, but it's his choice to make. When a difficult or disciplinary matter needs to be handled he supports me, but I get to be the heavy.

No, it's head office that sucks. My boss' boss just started this week. She seems nice, but obviously will need some time to get up to speed. I am her go to while I act for my boss. This is fine, she asks nicely for updates and wants to learn. Happy to help. Her boss is a nasty freak. He's rude to my direct boss and disrespects him to me and seems annoyed when I stand up for my boss and defend him. He has never made an effort to understand our division. This frustrates me as I have offered to represent us at meetings or update him many times. He demanded that we create a database to update him on our progress at all times. Sure, we can do this. Not really necessary as I routinely update him but whatever. We made it for him. He abruptly changed the deadline on me and other people who were there backed me up on that part. Fine, I wake up at 3 am when I'm up north and complete it for him before he gets in the next day. No thank you, no nothing.

So, a question about a project comes up and he fails to consult the database that he demanded for this very purpose. He gets shitty at our new boss who just started. I then need to attend emergency calls to brief. This is insufficient so I have to prepare an emergency brief before rushing to my medical appointment this afternoon. I have my office door closed and I still get interrupted tons while telling each and every person I am not free. Get the briefing done and am late to my appointment. My doctor is nice and sees me anyways.

Vitamin injection in one arm, flu shot in the other. Which is funny, he found like the one tattoo-free spot on that arm lol. I then ask about the constant headache/dizziness/nausea that won't go away and sometimes gets horrible. I have a pretty solid pain tolerance so he understands that I wouldn't lightly bring something to him. He thinks I have had a migraine for the past several weeks. I have a medication sample to try and if it works, then his theory is right. So....non-stop migraine. That would explain why I have felt so crappy and why the industrial strength pain meds I am on don't' really help it much while they do help some of the arthritis pain.

I have no idea why my iphone did that. I was about to post and try to fix it but I got called at home by the person acting for me because nasty chick is giving her a hard time. The person acting for me is so nice and she doesn't deserve this. So I am on the phone with her in french and my kids have an almighty freaking fight and my cat decides its a fantastic time to bang her head into the door and howl even though the door she entered the room by is open. And I haven't had a chance to take the migraine meds and my head is pounding.

I need a triple vodka, valium, tequila, red flavoured slurpee. Sadly, a diet coke is what I can have. It's good and all but insufficient.[DOUBLEPOST=1444345545,1444345352][/DOUBLEPOST]
Apparently it's Cebuano, at least according to Google.

Ok so why here dizziness. Ok so other than sensitive manner pesos, I have a fantastic job, a great immediate boss, I lie and what I do. It is stressful at times, but I thereon.
Therefore, there is a ton of turnover in head office. My boss' boss began Monday and his master did give a part of our crap division and it showed. He always gets caught and prepared panics and lashes out at me. I have offered so many times to give regular nga updates via phone or whatever. He never takes me up on that.

So once again today, his lack[DOUBLEPOST=1444334947,1444334916][/DOUBLEPOST]The translation makes just slightly more sense than the original. Hmm. But I think we can assume her boss sucks :p
Honestly, this works too. The whole situation doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Seriously why would my phone do that?

Oh dear. My new speakers came today, and now I realize that means I need to climb under my desk to hook them up, and I don't know if I will make it out of this messy tangled wire hellhole alive. :aaah:

Last edited:
Under a desk, with new hardware, and a tangle of wires?

I've seen enough anime to know where this is going.

And now I'm laying in bed contemplating how 6am is a stupid time to have to wake up on a Friday and wishing I could fall back asleep for an hour without the rest of my brain/body rejecting the idea. ;)

:notes: Oh you gonna take me home tonight
Down beside that red fire light :notes:
:notes: You gonna let it all fade out
Big bottom bee boys, you make the rockin world go round:notes:

I think so! I used to carry a tide pen but I seem to make nasty messes now. This is my new Yukon shirt and it's already seen crab butter and now a whole package of cruddy sauce.