Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

With some spacing in between, yeah. I thought it was generally not cool to submit to several publishers all at once?
If they are one that accepts solicitations, probably. I know more about agents, in which case, you should be going for a handful at a time, and then if none of them bite, you should change up the query some.

BTW, did you try Archaia? Read their terms and such before anything else (I haven't read them yet), but it's another place to check out. I mainly know them for graphic novels, but they do prose publishing as well.

Herin' bout all this rejection makes me glad I'm going self-published. Course...there is only a slim chance of even getting recognised by any-one and only the lucky ones get audiences...fuck.

Huh, I didn't know they did more than comics. There's also Dark Horse to consider, as well. That's the one nice thing about being rejected: I've still got options.

My biggest problem, I think, is I'm seemingly terrible at writing a synopsis. :(

I've got another stupid cold. My head feels like it's been stuffed with old sweat socks and my back aches. I need someone to give me a massage and feed me chicken soup.
Any takers? :unibrow:

I've got another stupid cold. My head feels like it's been stuffed with old sweat socks and my back aches. I need someone to give me a massage and feed me chicken soup.
Any takers? :unibrow:
Supply me a plane ticket and we got a deal! Beats takin' this History test.

Herin' bout all this rejection makes me glad I'm going self-published. Course...there is only a slim chance of even getting recognised by any-one and only the lucky ones get audiences...fuck.
You're approaching it from the wrong angle. You don't go self-publishing to avoid rejection; that's just introducing readers to the slush pile. You want to be producing something that's worth people's time and money, yet choosing not to go with the big six, five of whom may be getting sued by the U.S. government soon under anti-trust violations.

I think the main issue is unless I get a US address and a bunch of other stuff the thing lacks most of it's functionality outside of the US.

Ok, I just looked shit up and it's apparently easy to root a Kindle Fire to use Google's Android marketplace. I guess all I need is someone in the States or a US address now.

You're approaching it from the wrong angle. You don't go self-publishing to avoid rejection; that's just introducing readers to the slush pile. You want to be producing something that's worth people's time and money, yet choosing not to go with the big six, five of whom may be getting sued by the U.S. government soon under anti-trust violations.
Huh, that's true. Thanks!

I think the main issue is unless I get a US address and a bunch of other stuff the thing lacks most of it's functionality outside of the US.

Ok, I just looked shit up and it's apparently easy to root a Kindle Fire to use Google's Android marketplace. I guess all I need is someone in the States or a US address now.
Ridiculously easy to root. Though honestly, I went with the Nook tablet instead. More firepower and same root ease.

Dude, if you want, hit me up, and I'll see what I can do for ya. PM me and I'll set you up.

What else can I whine about...OH! What is the deal with KFC? Why is their chicken so bland?! You know what the recipe is for chicken fingers everywhere else? 1.) Put in deep frier. 2.) Take out of deep frier.3.) Serve. And yet these are STILL better tasting than the crap KFC makes. I can't even say it's bad, just that it has NO flavor!

RL kept me away from HF for the past 7 weeks or so. Had to buy a new car I can't afford, got my identity stolen, and had to deal with a troublesome appliance or two. Soo many threads/comments/petty squabbles I must've missed.

--Patrick

I'm pretty sure that should go in the Epic Win thread LordRendar. I know there are a few wounds to heal, but this is the right choice you've made.

I know you'll find more and better happiness in the future. :)

In class I sometimes try to get myself into a conversation with the table across from me while it's going. So this guy Jared tries giving me advice on talking to people, which is nice in theory but comes off as reeeeeeeeeeeeeally pompous. He thinks I'm all lonely and needing for attention, NO! I just want talk dammit. I'm social like that. I guess I just have problems with people telling how to talk after being forced to go to speech-therapy for four years. It's even more annoying since he's YOUNGER than me. Nothing worse, than someone younger than you treating you like a child.He also tried to convince me to stop drinking, after I made a joke about getting drunk. The whole "It's bad for you health" bla-bla schpiel. I freakin' hate Christians some-times. Think I should say something, or should I just let the kid think he's smarter than me?

Yeah.Have been running after this girl for 4-5 months now.We were together then she would vanish for a couple of weeks then turn up again at my doorstep telling me she got her heart broken by some random guy she met and asks if I would take her back. being the dope that I am I gave her another chance,only to have her betray me again.She tells me she loves me and needs the security I give her.That worked 3 time till I thought to myself, "Fuck this noise alex.you know who really loves you? YOU! So kick yourself in the ass,get out,instead of wasting infront of the phone waiting for her to crawl back after she had her fun.It is up to yourself to create your happiness,not her." Called her a couple of times she wouldnt answer,texter her that I was ending it and that she should leave me the hell alone.
Got called immidiatly,asking for forgiveness.Stood my ground and now i feel like a hughe weight has lifted from my shoulders.
Could get used to this.

Yeah.Have been running after this girl for 4-5 months now.We were together then she would vanish for a couple of weeks then turn up again at my doorstep telling me she got her heart broken by some random guy she met and asks if I would take her back. being the dope that I am I gave her another chance,only to have her betray me again.She tells me she loves me and needs the security I give her.That worked 3 time till I thought to myself, "Fuck this noise alex.you know who really loves you? YOU! So kick yourself in the ass,get out,instead of wasting infront of the phone waiting for her to crawl back after she had her fun.It is up to yourself to create your happiness,not her." Called her a couple of times she wouldnt answer,texter her that I was ending it and that she should leave me the hell alone.
Got called immidiatly,asking for forgiveness.Stood my ground and now i feel like a hughe weight has lifted from my shoulders.
Could get used to this.
Ah, the fuck you speech. I hope I get to be able to pull this off some day. Though not with a girl, mostly my terrible friend who mooches off of everyone I know including me.

No, I knew that, but I mistook LordRendar as Sililoquy and didn't notice until ThatNickGuy said something about it, so I felt bad I mixed the two of them together. Regardless, I'm still happy he has moved on. =^^=