Whine like a baby, now with 500% more drama!

S

SeraRelm

They play it next door from where I work EVERYDAY. That and the "this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love" song.

I want to watch a spaghetti western, but I have a feeling my wife is going to either veto that or hate the movie due to lack of much female presence, which she's told me she needs to enjoy a movie. (She can't enjoy LOTR movies either.)

They play it next door from where I work EVERYDAY. That and the "this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love this could be love love love" song.
When that building goes up in flames at your arson-y hands, I will attest to the complete and total justification for such an action.

Jeez, man. On the bright side, it's not bad enough that the whole house must be written off. And am I wrong or is most of the damage the garage? It's a bit hard to tell from that angle.

It's not livable, but they are rebuilding. When the roof and all the windows came out, we took in all sorts of water, guaranteeing a whole "rip out all the carpet and a bunch of walls" scenario do they can assess the extent of the water damage. So were renting a house for the 3-6 month rebuild.

M

makare

I hated the Quick and the Dead. I barely made it through the whole thing.

No no, Makare is right. The climax defies all reasonable physical laws and thus negates anything that didn't suck that occurs before it. It's like going out in a terrific date, and then having her take a dump in the middle of the dance floor at the end of the evening.

Squash, pineapple, peppers, tomatoes and yes, properly marinated tofu are all excellent on the grill.

The funny thing about being in the storm is what I was so focused on convincing my daughter that we had nothing to worry about that I didn't really pay attention to what was going on or have time to be afraid. Afterward, I kind of freaked when I realized how badly we were hit, but during it was just maintaining calm.

M

makare

the netflix version of scrubs has different songs in it... and they suck balls!

S

SeraRelm

The one about a narcoleptic insomniac dealing the the troubles of being a racecar driver and a single mother in post apocalyptic Nigeria got rejected? That's some bullshit!

Amazon needs to fucking release the Fire in Canada. I WANT ONE!

/whiteuppermiddleclassnonamericanproblems
U mad bro? U Jelly? :troll:

Seriously, though... what's the reason you can't order one for delivery? There should be no reason why it wouldn't work up there, unless .ca wifi operates on a different frequency, or some other such bullshit?

I get stuff from Amazon.com all the time, shipped to my PO Box, no less.
I've got family in the US. I could get them to buy it and ship it to you, if you like.

I had a door tag from FedEx on my door. I am expecting nothing. It turns out that the package is a return to sender package that is returning to me... the trick is, I don't send anything FedEx. So either it is the MO of these people to ship things return to sender, or am I a victim of some sort of a scam...?