Whats for Dinner?

Oh man, I'm making ultimate KD later for dinner, because who needs to eat healthy? I just really don't want to eat good this week. Eating good is for losers.

(ultimate KD is my own smoked bacon, hot dogs from the butcher shop and bacon bits for crunch and the sauce is made from too much cream and butter, and it's also the Extra Creamy KD)

I do love the carb/carb/bit of protein of your dinner though, that's beautiful man.

Gonna make fajitas for dinner. But for lunch, I'm cooking up some chicken gizzards and hearts. All for me. Nobody else in the house will eat them.

Best part, it was like 2 bucks and a quarter for a pound and a half of the things. Love me some cheap good eats--that is, until the cooking shows and hipsters decide it's the new 'it' food, and the price goes up to $6/lb.

Puuuuuuuuuuulled pork. Sous Vide. It's been in the bath since yesterday evening. Will spend the last 2 hours in the oven at high heat to produce a thiiiiyiiiick bark.

Eating at the truck stop for Fathers Day. I got the seafood platter, squids got breakfast, kids got wings and burger. Giant milkshakes and coffee abound.

Dave

Staff member
My father's day food consisted of an all-you-can-eat buffet made by someone who THINKS she is a gourmet but she's just awful.

My wife and I each had a salad, some corn, and maybe some broccoli. That was all we could eat. We weren't full, but it was definitely all we could eat.

Father's Day for me yesterday was being a pallbearer at a cousin's funeral and having the graveside service canceled because of massive storms, but we still had to take him to the cemetery in the storm. After coming home from that, supper was Pizza Hut pizza. Yea?!?

Gyro from the mediterranean within walking distance (which is every restaurant in this town, honestly. Town's .93 sq miles in size). Wasn't bad but the tzatziki sauce was heavy on the yogurt and low on the cucumbers and spices, so it was missing that essential zing that makes tzatziki what it is.

Father's Day was going to our favorite ramen place. He got shoyu ramen with sliced chicken. I got shoyu ramen with Japanese char siu. Noah had katsu curry and a Lily got a child's sized portion of ramen. Gyoza all around! Then we had ice cream for dessert much later.

Father's Day was going to our favorite ramen place. He got shoyu ramen with sliced chicken. I got shoyu ramen with Japanese char siu. Noah had katsu curry and a Lily got a child's sized portion of ramen. Gyoza all around! Then we had ice cream for dessert much later.
Ra-ra-ra-ramen daisuki Wasabi-san! :D

Roasted garlic, red peppers, onions with chopped Italian sausage on top of marinara sauce with mozzarella cheese spaghetti. No time to take a picture though.