What webcomic should be a major motion picture?

Pfft, if this is what we're doing, let's stop pussyfooting around.

Look What I Brought Home: THE MOVIE.
Or you could go with Tobias and Guy. Homosexuality and demons? Consorting together in the same movie and portrayed positively? The Bible Belt would straight-up burst their collective minds!

...and then run out and secretly buy copies to watch later in private.

--Patrick

Last edited:

GasBandit

Staff member
I've honestly never heard of that one.
I hesitate to do this, given you've been down lately, but if you're ready to be REALLY convinced that all light has left the world and nothing remains but horrific putrescence, you can start reading it from the beginning here.

It's so genuinely awful. It's the worst idea for a webcomic, executed in the worst possible way, and it ran for like TEN YEARS and it got WORSE OVER TIME.

This shit makes Ghastly's Ghastly Comic look like Family Circus.

I hesitate to do this, given you've been down lately, but if you're ready to be REALLY convinced that all light has left the world and nothing remains but horrific putrescence, you can start reading it from the beginning here.

It's so genuinely awful. It's the worst idea for a webcomic, executed in the worst possible way, and it ran for like TEN YEARS and it got WORSE OVER TIME.

This shit makes Ghastly's Ghastly Comic look like Family Circus.
Well goddamn. I followed this link, started reading from the beginning, and thought holy hell, this is the worst thing I've ever seen. It is the kind of bad that accosts you. It is bad in a hostile way, like shit that wants to stab your eyeballs.

And as I started to hate this comic, the people who allowed it's creation, and the harsh universe that continued its existence, I decided to skip to the end. And now I feel like an asshole.

And relieved.

Making me more of an asshole.

Well goddamn. I followed this link, started reading from the beginning, and thought holy hell, this is the worst thing I've ever seen. It is the kind of bad that accosts you. It is bad in a hostile way, like shit that wants to stab your eyeballs.

And as I started to hate this comic, the people who allowed it's creation, and the harsh universe that continued its existence, I decided to skip to the end. And now I feel like an asshole.

And relieved.

Making me more of an asshole.
"Oh it can't be that bad, can it?"

*clicks*

*reads*

"Holy crap it really is that bad..."

I have trouble believing this is an actual webcomic, and not a "Pirate and Ninja" style of parody.

GasBandit

Staff member
"Oh it can't be that bad, can it?"

*clicks*

*reads*

"Holy crap it really is that bad..."

I have trouble believing this is an actual webcomic, and not a "Pirate and Ninja" style of parody.
Oh it was. And it ran for 8 years (kinda petered out around the end of 2007). Then, what Poe is referring to, the author died in 2009 at the age of 36.