Export thread

What sound does the fox make?

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

So this video is currently making its rounds on my Facebook feed. And it. is. HILARIOUS.

Krisken

Krisken

Just seeing the picture gets this song in my head. Hilarity and pain all wrapped together.

Shawn

Shawn

What the F was that?

I'm watching it again....

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

What sound does the fox make
Yiff?

Shawn

Shawn

Shakey

Shakey

That needs to put in the taylor swift video trouble.

Officer_Charon

Officer_Charon

One of my sergeants works at a large private subdivision at night for extra off-duty money.

She mentioned that in the dead of night, in an area where there were no streetlights (it's a rich community, who don't like to be bothered with light pollution), she heard this sound from several blocks away.

Scared the beejezus out of her. *grins*

As for the OP: Damn your eyes, sir! I had JUST gotten that out of my head!

PatrThom

PatrThom

--Patrick

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Frank

Frank

The internet will latch onto anything.

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

The internet will latch onto anything.
ojs02.jpg

bhamv3

bhamv3

Oh god, this thing's going to be the next Gangnam Style, isn't it.

Shawn

Shawn

Oh god, this thing's going to be the next Gangnam Style, isn't it.
I don't really see the next craze being people prancing about going "Ah-hee-ah-HEEE. Ah-hee-ah-HEEE"

PatrThom

PatrThom

I don't really see the next craze being people prancing about going "Ah-hee-ah-HEEE. Ah-hee-ah-HEEE"

Also, it looks as though the song has made Know Your Meme. It's official!

Also, this cover/remix/"enhancement" is pretty darned good.

--Patrick

figmentPez

figmentPez

Frank

Frank

It won't be because it's like 1/100th as catchy as Gagnam Style too.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

That song makes my inner fox weep deeply, but that shirt is ADORABLE. HNNNNnnn! Do want!

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

This is way too weird and not a good enough song to become "a thing".

figmentPez

figmentPez

Kind of a remix of sorts, or maybe a short story... I dunno, but I like it:

strawman

strawman

Shawn

Shawn

You posted that... and ... you disappointed me. I really wanted that to be edited.

"What IS your first name?"

"RINGDINGRINGDINGRINGDINGDING"

Eriol

Eriol

The Mounted Animal Nature Trail has sing-along animal sounds!

GasBandit

GasBandit

What the fox says is actually kinda unsettling.

Shawn

Shawn

What the fox says is actually kinda unsettling.

Always reminds me of this. http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=688

figmentPez

figmentPez

Back for another parody: What's Wolverine Say?

bhamv3

bhamv3

Back for another parody: What's Wolverine Say?

You know what, watching that actually makes me sad because it reminds me of what Hugh Jackman is actually capable of, in terms of singing.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Welp, they're at it again. Who've we got in Massachusetts?

figmentPez

figmentPez

The Fox has the right to remain silent.jpg

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

And now he gets to have "Barnelby Quickpaws" forever on his record as a known alias.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I think this is offically a thing. I heard it on the radio yesterday on my way to work (and I live in a smaller town, so if it's here, I can't imagine where else it's gone to). Nooooooo!!

And the worst part, I like the song until that stupid chorus starts and then I weep. I weep!! Becaues I do, in fact, know what the fox says. Like..he should've just asked me before making the song.

GasBandit

GasBandit

I've always had my suspicions about Massachusetts.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

Maybe it's because I like funny songs like Weird Al, but I'm feeling awfully alone in liking these guys' work. :(

Dave

Dave

What. The. Fuck?

I think I'm going to need industrial strength cleaner to purge this shit from my ear holes. Holy shit that's just autotuned and unintelligible crap.

I've been seeing these "What sound does a fox make?" posts & stuff all over the place, but had no idea what the source was.

blotsfan

blotsfan

I liked the fox. Not a fan of Massachusetts. Really liked Stonehenge (should be one of the top related links).

PatrThom

PatrThom

Give it another couple of weeks, @Dave.

--Patrick

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

There's also this that's making the link rounds.

strawman

strawman

Maybe it's because I like funny songs like Weird Al, but I'm feeling awfully alone in liking these guys' work. :(
No, I don't think that's it. I enjoy weird al, and still dislike the fox song. I don't know if it's the music itself, the style, or the content, but it isn't an enjoyable or fun experience.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Here you go @ThatNickGuy

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Sorry Nick, but it just annoys the fuck out of me.

THIS song of theirs, however, I like because it sounds like a cheesy 80's rock song:

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

[DOUBLEPOST=1386703005,1386702967][/DOUBLEPOST]doh, ninja'ed by a couple of weeks.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

After school one day about 2 weeks ago my son told me that there was a song people in his class were singing. I asked if he knew what it was. "I don't know the name, but it's something about what a fox says. And they keep making this ring-a-ding sound. It's driving me crazy!"

GasBandit

GasBandit

It's the Crazy Frog all over again.

PatrThom

PatrThom

It's the Crazy Frog all over again.

--Patrick

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I like it.

Bubble181

Bubble181

--Patrick
Test labels me sane. Clearly broken test.

Of course, I just turned off that "10 hours of fluffly unicorns" you posted elsewhere, and was quite enjoying that background music, so this felt like not much of a challenge.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I just turned off that "10 hours of fluffly unicorns" you posted elsewhere
FWIW, I've been humming that song for the past three days. It's intrusively catchy.

Smiiiilllessss...yeah..

--Patrick

Celt Z

Celt Z

FWIW, I've been humming that song for the past three days. It's intrusively catchy.

Smiiiilllessss...yeah..

--Patrick
Speaking of which, that thing's not *really* 10 hours, is it? Who makes a 10 hour video of anything?! I thought sitting through "Hamlet" (the 1996 version) was a stretch, but that was for school and not really voluntary...

PatrThom

PatrThom

Who makes a 10 hour video of anything?!
It's a YouTube trend. 10hr Gangnam Style, 10hr Nyan Cat, 10hr Epic Sax Guy, 10hr He-Man Heyaa, it's a metameme.

--Patrick

fade

fade

Okay I know I have the reputation for disliking things but this is just terrible. My kids showed me this thing and I do not understand the appeal. It makes me want to do the principals speech from Billy Madison.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Okay I know I have the reputation for disliking things but this is just terrible. My kids showed me this thing and I do not understand the appeal. It makes me want to do the principals speech from Billy Madison.
Don't worry, Fade. You're late enough to the party that most of the rest of the civilized world has already gotten tired of it, so you're in the clear on the "not liking it" front.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

I like it :(

Denbrought

Denbrought

I prefer this cover, personally.

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Speaking of which, that thing's not *really* 10 hours, is it? Who makes a 10 hour video of anything?! I thought sitting through "Hamlet" (the 1996 version) was a stretch, but that was for school and not really voluntary...
I own and love that version of Hamlet... But yeah, it's an effort. 242 minutes if I recall correctly (that's 4 hours, 2 minutes)

Celt Z

Celt Z

I own and love that version of Hamlet... But yeah, it's an effort. 242 minutes if I recall correctly (that's 4 hours, 2 minutes)
I think it's a great adaptation, but sitting through 4+ hours of anything is rough.

Just Me

Just Me

I love it as well, watched it in theatre and own the DVD thoughafter the cinema experience I never made it through it in one go.

And as a bonus (especially after 1:02):

Squidleybits

Squidleybits

I like it.
This song makes me cry.