What should I get autographed by Stan Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be attending the Emerald City ComiCon this year and Stan Lee will be there. I Already purchased a ticket guaranteeing me an autograph when I get there but I can't decide what to get autographed. I sadly don't have any comics that would be worth having signed. I thought about a poster or a t-shirt so I could hang it on my wall but that seems kinda like something everyone gets signed. I was also thinking about maybe getting my copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2 (dreamcast) signed but than I wouldn't be able to hang it on my wall to show it off as easily. So do you have any suggestions for something that is relatively inexpensive (no more than $20) that I could get signed and hang up in my room? Anyone else who wants to throw there two cents in besides Dave is more than welcome :)

What about a Polaroid picture? If you have access to a polaroid-like camera, I think this could be a neat idea. You go there, have a picture taken with him and get him to autograph it. He can do it on the white part, even before the picture is visible.

(Oh, crap! This topic is in the Ask Dave forum!)

Dave

Staff member
Dear Hylian,

Get one of the superhero movies he's in (Spider-man 1-3, etc.) and take with you a Sharpie. Have him sign the disk. And you COULD hang this up.

But really, anything he signed would be awesome!

Little know fact: Anything signed by Stan Lee increases in awesomeness by 10%

Edit: here's an idea, have him sign a DC comic. Maybe one of the Darkest Nights. :D

I like the disk idea. My other thought is pick up an old backissue of FF, and get him to sign that.

D

Dusty668

A batman comic! Like this one:

It's only ten cents! TEN CENTS!!!

I found something I am seriously considering but I am can't decide if I want to do it or not. I was at the store today and I found a pair of Marvel Boxers and I stared thinking how hilarious it would be to have Stan Lee autograph them. But I still haven't quite decided if I should do it or not.

Attachments

Dave

Staff member
Mall Rats!

How the hell can you hang boxers on your wall? That was part of the question!

Mall Rats!

How the hell can you hang boxers on your wall? That was part of the question!

I can put it in a frame and hang it on my wall. Now it definitely is not what I was originally thinking about doing but when I saw it it just seemed so perfect and yet I am having a hard time deciding if I should really go through with it.

I don't see a good spot for the sharpie signature to be clear on the boxers... it'd be a shame for it to get lost among all the colors and stuff

I was concerned about that as well. I was thinking that a silver sharpie or a white felt marker may work.

You should get your hands on a print or a poster or something you could actually put up on your wall WITHOUT the signature... making the signature that much more awesome.

Get him to sign some fake dog poop. Then when people ask "What the hell?" you can say it's a Stan Lee Steamer.

A

Alucard

Why not get an Iron Man movie poster and have him sign it.
He was in the first Iron Man movie as well as the Incredible Hulk remake with Ed Norton.

Nah, they only have him sign
comic books, nothing interesting.

Well, Sheldon plans on having him sign a Batman book just cause "it'd be unique", tee hee.

Status
Not open for further replies.