What, no Pokemon Go thread?

@Bubble181 - Let your friend know I'm sending an invite to the kiddo (AdrenaLynne). I play often enough that I usually have a backlog of gifts, but not enough people to send them to. And I need the points, since I almost never get to raid anymore. My climb to Level 40 is sloooooooow. :(

Please open my gifts, people! Accept my love!

@Bubble181 - Let your friend know I'm sending an invite to the kiddo (AdrenaLynne). I play often enough that I usually have a backlog of gifts, but not enough people to send them to. And I need the points, since I almost never get to raid anymore. My climb to Level 40 is sloooooooow. :(

Please open my gifts, people! Accept my love!
I really should since we are 2 gifts from best friends :p

I caught two shiny Slakoths today.

Consecutively.

As in I tapped a Slakoth, it was shiny, I caught it, and the next pokemon I happened to tap was also a Slakoth, and it was also shiny.

I don't think I've had this happen to me even on community days.

Also I missed Slakoth day because I was on an airplane, so that was nice.

That's not that hard anymore with the friend bonuses. 100 best friends with lucky egg only on the final upgrade is worth 26 million XP, which is more than halfway to level 40.

TIL there is a Pokegym in the middle of the Brooklyn Bridge. Sadly, the ferry wouldn't hold still long enough for me to take it.

Last edited:
That's not that hard anymore with the friend bonuses. 100 best friends with lucky egg only on the final upgrade is worth 26 million XP, which is more than halfway to level 40.
Friend bonuses, eh? and 100 Best Friends, wow! That must have taken some time.

I am on 2/6 for Jump Start Research, 2/8 of A Mythical Discovery, and 2/9 of Lets GO, Meltan. I'm not sure my wife has even noticed it yet :)

Oh! I think i'm seeing why you are asking, the Step 6 one. I'll let you know when I get to Step 6 (shouldn't take long). I'll guide her through it as well.

Thanks for the heads up!!!

My wife is also desperate for friends. If you are so inclined, hers is 1508 0238 2475.
Sent request. I did start friending when the feature came out, not as hardcore as some in my local group, doing the perfect 90 day route. I had made it to level 39 before friends came along anyway.

Bumped into a group doing the special raids.

Lucked into this guy!

Er, will attach when I get home, won’t work for some reason.