[NCAAB] What, no NCAA Basketball discussion yet!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shannow

Staff member
i know it is early, but:

Lets get this bad boy going! We got a good game up here at the dome this week, number 10 Florida comes to town. I think I may just have to head to the game. What are folks thinkingof this years teams so far?

NC State is sitting at 5-2 so far. New coach this year, and I hear murmurs of us doing well this year. No ACC matchups yet though.

I should probably try and follow basketball more.

Shannow

Staff member
Well, I would say Cuse's first big game is going to be tomorrows FLA game. I cannot wait for the Big East to get going this year. going to be a hell of a season.

Mizzou has been surprisingly good. We changed coaches during the offseason, and our best player tore his ACL before the season started. Thankfully the rest of the team has more than stepped up and we beat notre dame by almost 30 and #19 (at the time) cal by almost 40, of course also beating all the cupcake teams we played.

Mizzou now in the top 10, but our only game last week was Northwestern State so its more like others did worse than we did well. Villanova tomorrow should be a good test though.

And just in time for their first non-conference road game in three years!

(Not that Syracuse isn't good and deserving of #1, but that's just something that bothers me about Syracuse in particular, that they never leave the state in non-conference play)

My alma mater (feels good to say that) NC State beat Wake Forest 76-40 this past Saturday. 2-1 in the ACC, 13-5 Overall.

Beat the third ranked team in the country on the road. Coupled with Syracuse and Duke losing, and we might get some first place votes.
Pretty good saturday.

Shannow

Staff member
Took them fucking long enough to do it, though, and you know it.
Added at: 23:38
Kentucky will most likely be number 1 tomorrow

That Mizzou-Kansas game might have been the best sporting event I've ever attended. Great game, exciting finish, Mizzou won, and it was loud as all hell.

Shannow

Staff member
With Fab Melo back in the lineup, SU is back on track. Yesterdays routing of St Johns was fantastic.

Dave

Staff member
I have the bracket software ready to go, I'm just waiting for the selections to be made.

Allllll righty then.

What the heck is it that makes me wanna do this year after year, and year after year my brackets go down in flames?

Oh, yeah - these guys.

EDIT: Wait, my Warhawks are facing MIT???

Status
Not open for further replies.