What is this "business casual" you speak of? (interview question)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm trying not to get too excited about it, and to keep the overall search going. This position would be a fantastic fit, but I once got 7 interviews (4 rounds) deep into a position that I really, really liked, and still didn't get it.

In the end, there can only be one.

Unless there's more than one opening. In which case, there can only be that many.

Unless they can't find someone they like. Then there's less than that many.

You know what I mean.

In the end, there can only be one.

Unless there's more than one opening. In which case, there can only be that many.

Unless they can't find someone they like. Then there's less than that many.

You know what I mean.
Sounds like my prom night.

Update #3: After another 2 rounds of interviews and a homework assignment, they say they're sending me an offer letter. It's not set in stone until I check it out and sign it, but assuming everything is kosher, I'd be starting next week doing marketing in the game industry.

I feel pretty good, but more relieved than anything else. ;)

C

Chibibar

Update #3: After another 2 rounds of interviews and a homework assignment, they say they're sending me an offer letter. It's not set in stone until I check it out and sign it, but assuming everything is kosher, I'd be starting next week doing marketing in the game industry.

I feel pretty good, but more relieved than anything else. ;)
Woo!!!

Now-a-days with the large pool of applicant, the companies can be more picky in who they hire. I'm sure you are glad to be done with all the hoops to GET the job.

fade

Staff member
I was hoping that each interview would be slightly more formal than the last. Business casual, business suit, tailored suit, tuxedo... After the 4th interview or so, you'd be in royal robes.

Status
Not open for further replies.