What is the funniest webcomic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of the ones I read, Hark, a Vagrant! and Penny Arcade probably get the most consistent laughs from me. Wondermark is great too.

Anyone looking for my overall opinions should visit the Jamboree. Allen and I tend to get up to shenanigans.

J

Jiarn

That's actually where I've found love for comics I didn't even know existed. Three thumbs up for that thread.

Yeah because of that thread I've started reading Nedroid, Sinfest, Johnny Wander, and DAR (when it was still running).

And I know I've introduced several others to Bobwhite, Hanna is not a Boy's Name, and Octopus Pie.

figmentPez

Staff member
The Jamboree is the reason I started reading Erfworld, Hanna is not a Boy's name, and possibly others I don't remember.

I love Order of the Stick. He could update it a little more often but that's no biggie. And even though they've finished their runs, I like Concerned and DM of the Rings. PVP used to be my favorite webcomic but then the updates became CONSTANTLY late. The people in charge of Least I Could Do and Looking for Group have only been late once in the past few years despite many different projects.

I've been racking my brain since the inception of this thread, and I can't narrow it to any comic which consistently delivers the yucks. I mean, there are several high-quality webcomics* that I follow, but while I really enjoy them all, none of them are consistently lulzworthy. I think I would have to say that, of the comics I read, licd most consistently comes the closest to that Far Side/Calvin & Hobbes ideal that I miss sooo much.

--Patrick
*My opinon. I made it, I get to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.