What are you listening to II: Electric Bogaloo

I've been listening to a ton of first wave stuff lately and for some reason this just pops up every so often. Love TMBG![DOUBLEPOST=1405820559,1405820020][/DOUBLEPOST]Drinking, so I'm going to flood this thread with music.

I remember driving my car and my wife being appalled at this song. One of the benefits of being married to someone 10 years younger than you are is you get to introduce them to awesome stuff they never would experience otherwise, and we still laugh when this comes on.

Newly acquired receiver has been cleaned, and is now prepared to take it's place of honor in the living room system...

Volume is at 2 out of 10. Still cranking out 90db at 8' away with SB-G400 speakers. Severe physical injury will occur long before this bad boy ever gets close to that 70W per channel. :Leyla:

Discovered Primal Fear recently (I know, I know, late to the party...) and I've been listening to their last three albums pretty much on repeat. This one is stuck in my head at the moment. My head is a party zone! :drunk:

Saw these guys open for NIN in Austin, my second time seeing them live. They are still just as brutal and amazing live. Honestly, I've never seen a band with more energy than Dillinger Escape Plan:
(Probably NSFW FYI)

New mono Beatles reissues released today. Didn't go all in for the box set. Wish the funds had been there, though. Rave reviews all around.
Just got the one for now...

Car maintenance done, so back to the vinyl...

Hopefully the #downtoearth tag will confuse the beliebers on tumblr when they run into this one. :devil: