What are you listening to II: Electric Bogaloo

Another great Shel Silverstien song... for all you guys that get rowdy in bars.

One of my all time favorites. Gram Parsons was one of the greatest song writers ever, too bad LA and Nashville had no place for him.

I can't find a music video on Youtube of what I've been listening to most lately; "Walking Dead" By Tri-State Conspiracy.
Its an awesome swing-jazz-ska song about zombies, and although I listen to it all year-round, I use it to get particularly festive this time of year when I'm so excited for Halloween and the Zombie Walk.
If I could find a video of it I'd post it, especially because for YEARS, there's been one line in the lyrics I can't figure out.

P

Philosopher B.

I've listened to this soundtrack so much I hear it in my sleep:

All the Cliff Martinez stuff is wicked good ambiance too, albeit filled with eerie menace

*edit* Wow the video I posted was taken down already, due to a copyright claim by Starz Media LLC, who I looked into, and don't actually own anything used in the video. Even checked into their parent and subsidaries. Nothing.

Thanks to Pandora...

From my station seeded with Man Or Astro-Man, Los Straitjackets, and The Wipeouters (a DEVO alter ego). Surf guitar to the extreme.