Welcome to the N_RAMA

North_Ranger

Staff member
Oh man I forgot NR does archery.

Just how many ways could you kill me?
Eleven, off the top of my hat.

Follow up: how can I stay on your good side?
You know pants not to mention. I also accept bribes in the forms of money, D&D/Pathfinder figures and good movies.

Double follow up: you'd tell me if you were hunting me. Right?
That would ruin the fun, wouldn't it? Also, can you lean your left just a tad to the right? Ah, there... Thank you. Now hold very, very still...[DOUBLEPOST=1358175976][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, I have another question

Answer if you will.

You used to run a lot of updates about how you are doing so,

How are you doing?
Still living. Still not going to be cured, but the treatment is keeping the situation contained.

North_Ranger

Staff member
What's your zombie plan?
Let's see... I'm overweight, I suffer from a chronic illness that demands intensive medication and daily assistance... and I live next door to a major hospital in the area.

Kill as many zombies as I can with the tools at my disposal, then cover myself with barbecue sauce and yell "LUNCH IS SERVED!"

Cajungal

Staff member
You get to build the idea woman a la Weird Science. What does she look like, what's her personality like, and what are her interests?

North_Ranger

Staff member
Why do you keep asking about our zombie plans?
Because I want to know where the good eatin' is.

You get to build the idea woman a la Weird Science. What does she look like, what's her personality like, and what are her interests?
Assuming I don't come up with a pile of wheezing parts that go "Kill me" (seriously, I sucked at shop)... redhead. Esthetically pleasing body type; all the skinny skeletons can go fuck themselves. Preferably on the tall end. Personality-wise... that's the tricky part. I don't want a clone of myself, and I'm always surprised by how well or how badly different personalities bounce off of each other. Open-minded, sociable, intelligent... those things come to mind. Interests... I'll have to think about those. But any roleplaying interest is a must.

You become a zombie.

What's your human plan?
Go to where the good eatin' is.

If the package also includes eternal youth and eternal health... I would give it serious thought. Otherwise, get the f*** outta my face.
Aging would cease to be an issue and you would remain healthy of course... otherwise it would be nothing but eternal torment. (personally I would still choose mortality).

Also, who is your god/character from norse mythology?

North_Ranger

Staff member
Aging would cease to be an issue and you would remain healthy of course... otherwise it would be nothing but eternal torment. (personally I would still choose mortality).

Yeah... the whole "you'll eventually get stuck in a mineshaft" scenario is kind of a downer. But I'd still give it some serious thought.

Also, who is your god/character from norse mythology?

You mean which god I would most recognize with? Probably Heimdal the gatekeeper, or perhaps Bragi, the god of skalds and poetry. Od is also a choice, but mostly because he gets to schtoink Freya.

In ancient Finnish mythology, I would probably go with the god whose name is my middle name: Tapio, god of the forests.

North_Ranger

Staff member
It seems that AMAs are making a comeback, so... rise! Rise from obscurity, and be slightly relevant once more! MUAHAHAHAA!!

North_Ranger

Staff member
What is the best Finland joke you've heard (in English, preferably)?
Well, I haven't really heard any jokes about Finland (minus the "Meanwhile in Finland") picture in English. Apparently most of the English-speaking world spends most of their mockery on the French. But here's one I find funny:

Finnish weather explained

15°C / 59°F
This is as warm as it gets in Finland, so we'll start here.
People in Spain wears winter-coats and gloves.
The Finns are out in the sun, getting a tan.

10°C / 50°F
The French are trying in vain to start their central heating.
The Finns plant flowers in their gardens.

5°C / 41°F
Italian cars won't start.
The Finns are cruising in cabriolets.

0°C / 32°F
Distilled water freezes.
The water in the Vantaa river (in Finland) gets a little thicker.

-5°C / 23°F
People in California almost freeze to death.
The Finns have their final barbecue before winter.

-10°C / 14°F
The Brits start the heat in their houses.
The Finns start using long sleeves.

-20°C / -4°F
The Aussies flee from Mallorca.
The Finns end their Midsummer celebrations. Autumn is here.

-30°C / -22°F
People in Greece die from the cold and disappear from the face of the earth.
The Finns start drying their laundry indoors.

-40°C / -40°F
Paris start cracking in the cold.
The Finns stand in line at the "grilli-kioski".

-50°C / -58°F
Polar bears start evacuating the North Pole.
The Finnish army postpones their winter survival training awaiting real winter
weather.

-60°C / -76°F
Korvatunturi (the home for Santa Claus) freezes.
The Finns rent a movie and stay indoors.

-70°C / -94°F
The false Santa moves south.
The Finns get frustrated since they can't store their Kossu (Koskenkorva vodka)
outdoors.
The Finnish army goes out on winter survival training.

-183°C / -297.4°F
Microbes in food don't survive.
The Finnish cows complain that the farmers' hands are cold.

-273°C / -459.4°F
All atom-based movent halts.
The Finns start saying "Perkele, it's cold outside today."

-300°C / -508°F
Hell freezes over.
Finland wins the Eurovision Song Contest.

I actually really like the title of this thread.
Much obliged :)

Will you do my laundry? I do not like doing laundry.
I'm neither your mom nor your wife, so no.

Someone offers you $100,000,000. If you accept, you must publicly wear sauna pants for 2 hours a day. Do you take the money?

North_Ranger

Staff member
Would you do it for a Scooby snack? How about a Klondike bar? What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Probably not. It seems that overindulgement in Scooby snacks results in brain death, cowardice and use of the term "Zoinks!"

As for Klondike bars... I have never tasted one, so I dunno? Whistle Bohemian Rhapsody?

Probably not. It seems that overindulgement in Scooby snacks results in brain death, cowardice and use of the term "Zoinks!"
I think that was more the recreational drug use than the Scooby Snacks...

Would you be interested in acting as a go-between for an international police patch swap, if I threw in some cop swag for you, too?

What are your 3 favorite bands?

What are your 3 favorite songs from each band in the prior question?

Is Finnish heavy metal superior to other nordic countries heavy metal?

Do you prefer beaches or mountains?

What is a common stereotype (a Eurocentric) of Finnish people?

Have you tried any U.S. beers, if so, which ones and how bad were they?