Webcomics you wish were still alive and well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RealBigNuke

Spells and Whistles(like it more than the scifi thing the author is doing now)
Hellbound(Kinda lost interest towards the end but story comics that die drive me insane)
RPG world(AAAGH RIGHT AT THE BOSS FIGHT)

That's all I can think of off the top of my head.

I'd say mac hall, but it's still around - just in a smaller colorless strip. I like the black and white style but his coloring is so wonderful I miss it

+1 to megatokyo. without it, I would have never discovered the next comic to make this list
-PvP

which is by the way, how I found my way to youse guys.
That's exactly how I found PvP too.

I now check Megatokyo every six months or so. The slow updates coupled with the snail's pace storyline means checking more frequently is pointless.

GasBandit

Staff member
I heard it was more he went a bit crazy(er) but that could be more internet speculation and rumor. Didn't really follow the comic.
From what I remember, he freaked out, attempted suicide (again), got divorced, came out as bisexual and started wearing t-shirts and jogging shorts a size too small for him, and just stopped doing the comic.

...and bought and moved into an old barbershop. Or something like that. He does tend to go on a bender now and again. Brains full of talent and passion tend to be fragile things.

--Patrick

C

chakz

i miss kid radd. and ugly hill. and minus. and 'a lesson is learned but the damage is irreversible'. and perry bible fellowship.

and add another for calvin and hobbes. :(
Man I was gonna say kid radd. You ninja'd me. Although kid radd ended pretty well. So I'm not to sure i'd want it to keep going. It was a really good comic though.

H

Hansagan

Angels2200 not dead, just on a prolonged hiatus...check back Jan 1st

figmentPez

Staff member
Angels2200 not dead, just on a prolonged hiatus...check back Jan 1st
Hence why I listed it under alive, but not well. When it's back with a regular schedule it can be moved out of the ICU. (Intermittent Comic Updates)

Oh, and I forgot to put Catharsis on my list. I miss Rremly, but the doodles always made me laugh the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.