[Webcomic] Webcomic Appreciation Jamboree

Why did he even bother sticking the word "Patriarchy" to this, it would've worked as a spoof without it. COME UP WITH SOME CLEVER NAMES DAMMIT!

Anywhoozles, who else has been reading Dr McNinja? This storyline is probably my favorite, since King Radical explained how the world of Dr McNinja works because
his world is overlapped from King Radical's awesome universe and our normal universe making it a mix between the two.

Sheldon will definitely continue to be on my list, as well as Drive. I know that Kellett is preoccupied with Stripped currently but he'll be back.

Would it take that much for him to toss off a strip once a week, though? Maybe someone should pull the Charles Schulz card on him.

Eh maybe not, but he's said something on the most recent Webcomics Weekly that he doesn't wanna rush them off just for the sake of putting something up, because the quality will suffer and he doesn't want that. He said he didn't want to be ready through a strip collection 10 years from now and get to a slew of shitty strips and say "oh, this must be from when I was producing Stripped."

For sure. I understand both sides. I don't think Dave was making any sweeping generalizations, just that he did'nt want to half ass both because he thoguht it would provide an inferior product.

Ava's Demon: http://avasdemon.com/

Has a kickstarter for the first volume:
http://avasdemon.com/

I'm still on the fence about it, but it's a webcomic I'm really enjoying, and if you haven't read it you should. It's a quick read, since each strip is a single panel, but it's very slow since only one panel comes out a week.

I both love and hate you right now.

On one hand I am loving the comic but now I have another comic to add to my already lengthy list. Plus I want to help the KS project but the level I want to donate at is $100 and I don't think I can justify that. So I am thinking about the $30 level instead. But in any case you have cost me at least $30 and some time out of my day.

I hope you are happy with yourself

Just came to drop in a first-world-problem rant related to webcomics:

There should be a special place in hell reserved for cartoonists who say "I will never, ever complete this plot point in my story because a vocal, miniscule minority of my vast, extensive fanbase had the audacity to email me questions pertaining to it."

Jeph Jacques seems to be particularly bad with this, but I have seen others.

Just came to drop in a first-world-problem rant related to webcomics:

There should be a special place in hell reserved for cartoonists who say "I will never, ever complete this plot point in my story because a vocal, miniscule minority of my vast, extensive fanbase had the audacity to email me questions pertaining to it."

Jeph Jacques seems to be particularly bad with this, but I have seen others.
Seconded. Or like when a web-comic goes on a five month hiatus and they COMPLETELY FORGET the story line they were all ready doing. They just move on, and expect us to accept that the story line that we have been waiting five mother fucking months to be updated WILL NEVER BE RESOLVED! Talkin' bout Voodoo Walrus.

Wow...just wow. The one time he actually makes fun of feminism...and its with this disturbing look into one of the sisterhood's psyche. Also, does anyone else find it messed up how much about sex these girls know? This is really creepy.