Export thread

Username Training

Calleja

Calleja

Alright, I think I need a refresher course on who's who 'round here, cause you fuckers not only change avatars like mad now, YOU CHANGE USERNAMES TOO!

So, who here with a different name is a familiar face and I'm not realizing it?

I know already Kahn is mr_thehun, and I'm ASSUMING LittleKagsin is also LittleSin?

BananaHands used to have a different nick, too, right? WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?

PatrThom

PatrThom

I am myself, as I have always been.

--Patrick

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

The Sins are different people.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Nooope. I'm one of them new-fangled peoples. (I've only been around for about a year..) :) LittleSin and I are not the same person.

Calleja

Calleja

The Sins are different people.
Reaaally!? Are they like... family? Is there a Callekagja running around here somewhere? >_>

Dave

Dave

BananaHands is ElJuski's buddy and is his own man.

LittleSin and LittleKagsin are different people.

Calleja

Calleja

Nooope. I'm one of them new-fangled peoples. (I've only been around for about a year..) :) LittleSin and I are not the same person.
Oh! Well then hello and well-met, Kindred! I'm The Mex, I named this place.

Gusto

Gusto

I remain ever your Gusto.
BananaHands is an IRL frenemy of ElJuski.
Gilgamesh is Jiarn.
Adam is Adammom.
Jay is SeriousJay.
Quotemander Prime is escushion.

I don't remember exactly when you left so I might have gone too far back and probably missed a couple.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Hello there fellow Kindred! I'm Kags and I...don't do much. :D

(I jest, I cosplay like..a lot.)

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Just in case you forgot who I am:
Dave Hulk by Crone.jpg

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Also, just, you know, throwing this out there, that LittleSin and I should be family. Would be pretty awesome.

Calleja

Calleja

Gilgamesh is Jiarn.
Adam is Adammom.
Jay is SeriousJay.

I don't remember exactly when you left so I might have gone too far back and probably missed a couple.
Ohhhh, I KNEW QP seemed familiar.

For those that may not know me, "Calleja" is my actual real life last name, and it's pronounced cah-YEH-ha. Or something. Ask JCM he knows better than me.[DOUBLEPOST=1357674465][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just in case you forgot who I am:
View attachment 9597
I would never forget your lovable face, Cheesy :awesome:

Gusto

Gusto

Also, just, you know, throwing this out there, that LittleSin and I should be family. Would be pretty awesome.
I GOTTA GET MY GODDMAN SIMS BACK

WHEREIN THIS IS REALITY

strawman

strawman

it's pronounced cah-YEH-ha.
Getting that right out of the way, aint'cha.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

PLEASE!! MAKE IT COME BACK!! I need my klepto sim back in my life. :(

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Once I was Garbledina and due to a hilarious truth-or-dare thread, at phil 's behest, I had to temporarily change my name to Chad Sexington. Then I travelled for 3 months and when I returned, the ability to change our usernames was gone. At one point I contemplated having Dave fix it, but there were riots in the streets when I publicly announced my indecision. So Chad Sexington it is.

Calleja

Calleja

Once I was Garbledina and due to a hilarious truth-or-dare thread, at phil 's behest, I had to temporarily change my name to Chad Sexington. Then I travelled for 3 months and when I returned, the ability to change our usernames was gone. At one point I contemplated having Dave fix it, but there were riots in the streets when I publicly announced my indecision. So Chad Sexington it is.
Ohh! HI DUDE![DOUBLEPOST=1357674734][/DOUBLEPOST]
Getting that right out of the way, aint'cha.
Dude, have you HEARD how English speakers try to pronounce my name?

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

It's Cal-uh-jah, isn't it? *ducks!*

Also, this might come as a surprise to some, but...

...I was ThatNickGuy.

Calleja

Calleja

Alright... so how about I name people and you tell me if they're gone or renamed... Denbrought? Silver Jelly? HowDroll? Vytamindi? ZenMonkey?[DOUBLEPOST=1357675204][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's Cal-uh-jah, isn't it? *ducks!*

Also, this might come as a surprise to some, but...

...I was ThatNickGuy.
Oh, nice to meet you.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Droll posts now and then.

SJ left, as did Vyta.

Adam

Adam

Gilgamesh is Jiarn.
Adam is Adammom.
Jay is SeriousJay.

Adammom. Seriously?

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

this thread is reminding me of my old name as "The Lovely Boner" and how that's the funniest thing ever

Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington

Den hasn't posted in a long time, nor Jelly. Droll's around. Vyt is gone I think. Zen's been absent for... years, I think, save for a brief resurfacing this summer.

Calleja

Calleja

Wow, did Silver Jelly leave LEAVE as in goodbye thread leave, or just stopped coming around cause his life got interesting?

BananaHands

BananaHands

SOMEONE gets it.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I just want to come clean here and confess...

I'm that annoying poster that changes their avatar all the time. I change it every few weeks or so. I only slightly apologize. :awesome:

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Wow, did Silver Jelly leave LEAVE as in goodbye thread leave, or just stopped coming around cause his life got interesting?
It had to do with alot of the negativity that was going on during the big blow-up.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

this thread is reminding me of my old name as "The Lovely Boner" and how that's the funniest thing ever
Boehner was funnier.

ThatNickGuy

ThatNickGuy

I'm that annoying poster that changes their avatar all the time. I change it every few weeks or so. I only slightly apologize. :awesome:
So it was YOU! That's it, you're fired. Pack up your desk and leave at the end of your shift.

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

SOMEONE gets it.
I always thought you two were more of a slap slap, kiss kiss romantic duo.

strawman

strawman

Obviously someone needs to update the wiki.

http://halforums.wikidot.com/the-mex-and-the-baby

BananaHands

BananaHands

I GOTTA GET MY GODDMAN SIMS BACK

WHEREIN THIS IS REALITY
OH GREAT, MORE SIM EXCLUSIONS FROM THE GUSTO FACTORY

Adam

Adam

Wait, we're supposed to update our avatars?

Shit.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

So it was YOU! That's it, you're fired. Pack up your desk and leave at the end of your shift.

Oh, but...you know I can't leave!! Who will Jay harrass if I leave?? He'll turn on you all, you know that right?[DOUBLEPOST=1357675696][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait, we're supposed to update our avatars?

Shit.
Hey! Yours has a Santa hat! I call that an update.

Adam

Adam

Oh, but...you know I can't leave!! Who will Jay harrass if I leave?? He'll turn on you all, you know that right?
I think I can say with absolute confidence that Jay doesn't turn me on at all.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Oh, but...you know I can't leave!! Who will Jay harrass if I leave?? He'll turn on you all, you know that right?[DOUBLEPOST=1357675696][/DOUBLEPOST]

I don't mean to burst your cosplay bubble, but Jay has harassed a few members here before you started. ;)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I don't mean to burst your cosplay bubble, but Jay has harassed a few members here before you started. ;)
I'm shocked. Just absolutely shocked.

figmentPez

figmentPez

(I jest, I cosplay like..a lot.)
You're also my BFF. If we ever meet in person we'll be like some awesome brother/sister duo, we'll have lots of wacky hijinks and probably solve a mystery or something.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Jinkies! :D

figmentPez

figmentPez

I was thinking more Mabel and Dipper, but Scooby-Doo works.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I'm shocked. Just absolutely shocked.
I know right? I didn't know how to put it delicately. I'm sorry you had to hear it from me.

Calleja

Calleja

No estoy seguro de lo que pasó en este thread, pero he decidido que de ahora en adelante cambiaré a español cuando esté confundido, solo para hacerlos ir a google translate.

strawman

strawman

En ole varma mitä tapahtui tämän säikeen, mutta olen päättänyt, että tästä lähtien minä vaihtaa espanja kun sekava, vain jotta ne mennä google kääntää.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

No estoy seguro de lo que pasó en este thread, pero he decidido que de ahora en adelante cambiaré a español cuando esté confundido, solo para hacerlos ir a google translate.
But I grew up Hispanic and lived in Hispanic communities. Where is your google translate now?

BananaHands

BananaHands

I never knew that Jay was once SeriousJay. I'm glad he lightened up.

Krisken

Krisken

Den got a girlfriend and stopped having time for us. :( I miss our Spanish dancer.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Den got a girlfriend and stopped having time for us. :( I miss our Spanish dancer.
ElJuski seems to have been going that route as well.

That grump will be back though.

Hylian

Hylian

I hate to disappoint anyone but I am still the same old Hylian

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I hate to disappoint anyone but I am still the same old Hylian
son_i_am_disappoint_by_songoharotto-d4uq9e4.png

Calleja

Calleja

But I grew up Hispanic and lived in Hispanic communities. Where is your google translate now?
You "grew up Hispanic"? So you.. you STOPPED being Hispanic as an adult? Did you have a hispanectomy? Spicectomy?

Shakey

Shakey

I used to be slothilopolis a looooooong time ago. I changed it not long after we got the boot.

Calleja

Calleja

I used to be slothilopolis a looooooong time ago. I changed it not long after we got the boot.
I don't think I would have recognized that username actually, but I definitely recognize Shakey. And the avatar. I like old school avatars.

GasBandit

GasBandit

Alright, I think I need a refresher course on who's who 'round here, cause you fuckers not only change avatars like mad now, YOU CHANGE USERNAMES TOO!
Don't even get me started dude.

ONE NAME.

ONE AVATAR.

FOR LIFE.

The way it should be.

Jax

Jax

I didn't miss you at all, Calleja, but maybe that's because I sometimes come across old threads that are necro'd from time to time and I read them as new threads :oops:
Anyways, you don't know me (most likely), but it's good to have you back!

Calleja

Calleja

I don't think I've ever spent more than like 6 months without popping up for at least a post or two, but I haven't been a regular since like early 2011 so I'm surprised about how necro those necro'd threads were >_>

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

You "grew up Hispanic"? So you.. you STOPPED being Hispanic as an adult? Did you have a hispanectomy? Spicectomy?
I don't live as -bunelos and tamales on Christmas- as I used to, so maybe? Also like all my siblings, I was adopted and wasn't born Hispanic.

Calleja

Calleja

I was born and still live in Mexico but whenever I leave it people speak to me in English (even in Mexico in tourist zones they do that), so I'm like an undercover Mexican. I was born with a spicectomy. Except I eat tortillas every day.

Adam

Adam

I was born and still live in Mexico but whenever I leave it people speak to me in English (even in Mexico in tourist zones they do that), so I'm like an undercover Mexican. I was born with a spicectomy. Except I eat tortillas every day.
You're whiter than I am!

Which just means that Charlie hates you more.

Krisken

Krisken

Oh yeah, I retired House. Shows over, seemed about time.

phil

phil

You're welcome.

Calleja

Calleja

Oh yeah, I retired House. Shows over, seemed about time.
Loved the Sherlockian ending, though.

Krisken

Krisken

I didn't watch any of the last season. Maybe I'll get to it if it is on Netflix :)

Adam

Adam

Ok, all fixed!

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

I'm still me...

NOT THAT ANYONE ASKED.

Adam

Adam

I'm still me...

NOT THAT ANYONE ASKED.
It's the beard.

Calleja

Calleja

Speaking of Poe, where is Vagabond? (saw the sig)

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I'm still me...

NOT THAT ANYONE ASKED.
Noone needs to. Ravenpoe is awesome remember?

Ravenpoe

Ravenpoe

Speaking of Poe, where is Vagabond? (saw the sig)
I see, I'm just a gateway user.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Ok, all fixed!
Me too!!

Adam

Adam

How can I Kagsin Reverse Gender Cosplay if you keep changing?!

Calleja

Calleja

I will *NOT* change my avatar. EVER!

But if we're to share pics of us the attractive ones:

yo gafipasta.JPG

Oh yeah, that's a "The Angels Have the DeLorean" T-Shirt. I know. I KNOW.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Oh snap.

EDIT: Ha, my comment works for both Adam 's comment and Calleja 's

fade

fade

I never knew Mexicans came in Hipster.

Calleja

Calleja

120815-155227.jpg

Adam

Adam

I never knew Mexicans came in Hipster.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Still quite a few we're missing, but that's what the other thread is for.

--Patrick

Calleja

Calleja

There are 125 million Mexicans. There are every type of subculture Mexicans.

That being said... I want a NES controller necklace now.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Adam

Adam

Calleja

Calleja

Cole-EE-ya

strawman

strawman

Wait, it's not Higgins, like in Magnum PI?

Calleja

Calleja

Please don't mention Magnum PI near Espy, The Baby has a real problem with that mustached dude encroaching on our detectiveness. I can't shave because he'll just poop inside our detective car in protest.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Please don't mention Magnum PI near Espy, The Baby has a real problem with that mustached dude encroaching on our detectiveness. I can't shave because he'll just poop inside our detective car in protest.
Whatever happened to your little exemplary sound bite?

--Patrick

Charlie Don't Surf

Charlie Don't Surf

this is super late and I'm too lazy to quote the relevant posts, but the House Finale sucked

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

Calleja

Calleja

Isn't "bitch" just the most.... bitchin' word?

I think I'm starting to like it even more than "fuck", which is just great cause you can morph that word to be like almost every word on the sentence. But "bitch" is so... satisfying! I think it's the CH sound at the end. BITCH. I'm sorry for those who hate the word, but... oh, no, I'm really not.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

My grandmom used to say it when she was mad at people. It sounded like she was spitting it out instead of just saying it so you knew it was the worst insult you'd get from her.

HCGLNS

HCGLNS

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Calleja - Don't give Charlie disagrees, he's just being his usual trollish funny self. You'll learn that he's more comedy than substance now that you're around a bit more :)

Calleja

Calleja

Calleja - Don't give Charlie disagrees, he's just being his usual trollish funny self. You'll learn that he's more comedy than substance now that you're around a bit more :)

Sorry, I will never find that guy funny, and I'll disagree with stupid shit he says like that. YOU MAY DISAGREE WITH THIS IF YOU LIKE I WOULD NEVER HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL WHAT BUTTONS TO PRESS OR NOT TO PRESS.

Espy

Espy

Wait, who's who now? I'm going back to sleep.

LordRendar

LordRendar

I am still the same,though I think I started posting more after you left.

Calleja

Calleja

I am still the same,though I think I started posting more after you left.
I do remember you, although that's definitely not the avatar that's stored in my brain next to your name.

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

I haven't changed username or avatar since halforum's creation. (oops... I did change it once for halloween... but it was still phoenix themed)

You probably still don't remember me... lol.

Jay

Jay

Z5iO0.gif

Wahad

Wahad

I'm still me, though I used to have an avatar of the Cheshire Cat from the Disney version of Alice in Wonderland.

Jay

Jay

I haven't changed username or avatar since halforum's creation. (oops... I did change it once for halloween... but it was still phoenix themed)

You probably still don't remember me... lol.
FdwUN.jpg

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

Damn you Jay! We are brothers in Mass Effect 3 and EA hate! Don't you be like that!

bhamv3

bhamv3

I had two previous usernames. Betcha can't guess which two.

Gusto

Gusto

I can't believe I forgot Garbledina and WildSoul.

Calleja

Calleja

I do remember you Azurephoenix, if you haven't changed your avatar it's pretty much a given that I do, I have great visual memory. I get lost if I do three left turns, but I have GREAT visual memory.[DOUBLEPOST=1357687860][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had two previous usernames. Betcha can't guess which two.
Chazwozel and Mathias. We know.

Gusto

Gusto

Also I vote we have a new picture thread wherein everyone only posts pictures of themselves looking cool as fuck in some bitchin' shades.

Shannow s need not apply.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

I can't believe I forgot Garbledina and WildSoul.
Meh. I changed my username quite a while ago. I know you wouldn't forget about me. Right? RIGHT?!?! *goes hunting for a bunny*

Gusto

Gusto

I know you wouldn't forget about me.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

*awesomely awesome pic*
I almost spewed coffee out of my nose. lol

Calleja

Calleja

No of course I didn't forget you, you were WasabiPoptart way before I left.

I liked your old avatars better though u_u

Gusto

Gusto

No of course I didn't forget you, you were WasabiPoptart way before I left.

I liked your old avatars better though u_u
She, like, JUST switched away from a Bitch Please one.

But I agree.

Calleja

Calleja

GOOSTO AGREES

Gusto

Gusto

GOOSTO AGREES
Oh yeah, that thing.

Calleja

Calleja

Con todo gusto, Gusto :D

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Sorry, I will never find that guy funny, and I'll disagree with stupid shit he says like that. YOU MAY DISAGREE WITH THIS IF YOU LIKE I WOULD NEVER HAVE THE NERVE TO TELL WHAT BUTTONS TO PRESS OR NOT TO PRESS.
You don't have to find him funny, just realize that nothing he says is substance/a seriously opinionated post.

Calleja

Calleja

You don't have to find him funny, just realize that nothing he says is substance/a seriously opinionated post.
I disagree with that too.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I disagree with that too.
Well I guess you could, but then it'd basically be:
cklr3.gif

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

She, like, JUST switched away from a Bitch Please one.

But I agree.
I got a little tired of sifting through"bitch please" pictures to find ones that are funny/cute/more my style. The geisha is kind of a placeholder.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Only thing new is the avatar, from the "ZOMG IRC CABAL!" blowup. Too lazy to change it back.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Only thing new is the avatar, from the "ZOMG IRC CABAL!" blowup. Too lazy to change it back.
God my sister got such a kick out of that. She kept telling me how hysterical it was. I missed most of it.

Krisken

Krisken

This may come as no surprise, but I like you better than your sister, Gil.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

This may come as no surprise, but I like you better than your sister, Gil.
You'd probably like her alot more in person. When she's in a mood to be fun, it's a great time. It's been too long since I've seen her now that I realize it :(

Krisken

Krisken

You'd probably like her alot more in person. When she's in a mood to be fun, it's a great time. It's been too long since I've seen her now that I realize it :(
And that's entirely what I expected. The whole online persona thing really bothers me. Before I hit send on the last post, I had debated including that bit.

You don't put up a persona and it shows. You're much more genuine than those who invent a character.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

I've often wondered if people think I'm faking or have an online persona.

(I don't, by the way, but I'm sometimes curious.)

Thread Necromancer

Thread Necromancer

Ohh! HI DUDE![DOUBLEPOST=1357674734][/DOUBLEPOST]

Yes, it comes out as "Susan"

... where's that thread, I'll bring back a refresher....

nope, powers don't extend to past forums

Krisken

Krisken

Nope, you're genuine.

WasabiPoptart

WasabiPoptart

No online persona here either.

bhamv3

bhamv3

I still have a sneaking suspicion that all girls online are guys in real life. I know, I know, it's a relic of my early days as a teenaged pervert on AOL. Several evenings did not end well.

But apart from that, you don't seem fake at all.

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

Thanks guys! :)

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

And that's entirely what I expected. The whole online persona thing really bothers me. Before I hit send on the last post, I had debated including that bit.

You don't put up a persona and it shows. You're much more genuine than those who invent a character.
Yeah I'm kind of straight forward, pretty much the way I am offline as well. Unfortunately that leads to alot of -foot in my mouth- moments that I end up apologizing for pretty soon after.

As for her, I wouldn't say she -invented a character- but I also wouldn't say she's not a bit exagerative when it comes to posting online. She has a pretty morbid side though, sometimes a bit darker than most people would find acceptable but since she's always worked with people she's never really -let it all out-. I really think her problem was that she took it a bit overboard when she finally found an outlet on the forums and really didn't want to dial it back when it got too much. It was years of repression in alot of ways. First her sexuality at home, then it was her morbid interests at school and work. Her knowledge on serial killers is pretty impressive though.

Calleja

Calleja

Yeah I'm kind of straight forward, pretty much the way I am offline as well. Unfortunately that leads to alot of -foot in my mouth- moments that I end up apologizing for pretty soon after.

As for her, I wouldn't say she -invented a character- but I also wouldn't say she's not a bit exagerative when it comes to posting online. She has a pretty morbid side though, sometimes a bit darker than most people would find acceptable but since she's always worked with people she's never really -let it all out-. I really think her problem was that she took it a bit overboard when she finally found an outlet on the forums and really didn't want to dial it back when it got too much. It was years of repression in alot of ways. First her sexuality at home, then it was her morbid interests at school and work. Her knowledge on serial killers is pretty impressive though.
Wait, your sister posts on the boards? Who is she?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

Wait, your sister posts on the boards? Who is she?
Shegokigo. I used to go by Jiarn.

Calleja

Calleja

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

That was pretty much the reaction I had too.

Calleja

Calleja

Holy shit, I didn't realize you two were brother and sister. Damn.

For what it's worth, I've always liked Shego, she's cool people, online persona or not.[DOUBLEPOST=1357706834][/DOUBLEPOST]
That was pretty much the reaction I had too.
(isn't that guy dreamy?)

LittleKagsin

LittleKagsin

(isn't that guy dreamy?)
You mean Hiddles? He's pretty adorable, I'll give you that.

The small font means we're whispering, right?

Krisken

Krisken

What're you saying? C'mon, no secrets!

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

You mean Hiddles? He's pretty adorable, I'll give you that.

The small font means we're whispering, right?
I'm having trouble reading that text, but I assume you're calling Hitler adorable.

PatrThom

PatrThom

[My sister is] Shegokigo.
I hope this revelation isn't the straw that permanently puts her off returning. That's quite the shoe to drop. But if Gandalf can come back from his Balrog-bouncing adventure with a new outfit, I suppose Shego could, too.

--Patrick

bhamv3

bhamv3

I hope that revelation isn't the straw that permanently puts her off returning. That's quite the shoe to drop.

--Patrick
I thought it was fairly common knowledge though? Gilg hasn't exactly been secretive about it up to now.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

I thought it was fairly common knowledge though? Gilg hasn't exactly been secretive about it up to now.
Pretty much this. I hid it at first for a good while so I could kind of find my own little niche. Plus I didn't see how it was relevant. It's only relevancy now is to relay information on her well being to those who have asked.

Also it wouldn't put her off from coming back, we've both posted here during the same time period/frame before. The main reason she isn't around is mostly because she's living it up and is rarely online anymore.

PatrThom

PatrThom

I am often the last to be told about things, not because people actively seek to hide stuff, but because I frequently just happen to not be there when they happen.

EDIT: This does not just apply to this forum. It's a constant thing that has been happening throughout my life, like some sort of aura. It can be inconvenient at times, but I honestly never know if it happens because I failed my saving throw v. knowledge, or because I aced it.

--Patrick

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Pretty much this. I hid it at first for a good while so I could kind of find my own little niche. Plus I didn't see how it was relevant. It's only relevancy now is to relay information on her well being to those who have asked.

Also it wouldn't put her off from coming back, we've both posted here during the same time period/frame before. The main reason she isn't around is mostly because she's living it up and is rarely online anymore.
Well, then. Tell her hi from me and I'm glad things are going well. :)

Calleja

Calleja

If we can send messages to Shego can you tell her I say hi, give her a hug from me, and tell her I'm now used to life without a spleen and there's no hard feelings?

seriously, word for word.

DarkAudit

DarkAudit

Dammit, Dave. Tapatalk really needs the ability to rate posts. :p

Tress

Tress

I'm still Tress. I know you were terribly concerned and all, since I'm one of the biggest names around. Yup.

You do remember me, right? I'm not that unimportant, right? Right? Oh god...

*sobs*

Calleja

Calleja

I'm still Tress. I know you were terribly concerned and all, since I'm one of the biggest names around. Yup.

You do remember me, right? I'm not that unimportant, right? Right? Oh god...

*sobs*
Of course I remember you. I remember all the unchanged avatars :D

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I change my name so quickly you can't see it happening. It just looks like the one I've always had.

Bubble181

Bubble181

No change here. Still tend to favour owl-related avatars. Drunk somewhat less often and not as lonely and single anymore :p

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Same as always.

Krisken

Krisken

Same as always.
That bad, huh?

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Dave

Dave

I used to be Edrondol.

rd-lstr1.png

Bubble181

Bubble181

I used to be Edrondol.

View attachment 9616
And you should swtich back :zoid:

BananaHands

BananaHands

And you should swtich back :zoid:
You should switch back to your other owlvatar.

Bubble181

Bubble181

You should switch back to your other owlvatar.
I will, as soon as I get on line at home instead of at work, and can access the file :p

I mean, I will, as soon as I get enough new owl gif input. :whistling:

BananaHands

BananaHands

I will, as soon as I get on line at home instead of at work, and can access the file :p

I mean, I will, as soon as I get enough new owl gif input. :whistling:
I have one that I was saving for a special occasion but AW WHAT THE HELL

[DOUBLEPOST=1357740287][/DOUBLEPOST]And here's one I found for Emrys

strawman

strawman

My heart beats only for you, my love!

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

DarkAudit and Calleja - Will do. I haven't spoken with her in days sadly but will try to remember when I do.

BananaHands

BananaHands

Oh, and with all this Shegokigo talk I should mention I miss SeraRelm as well. Where'd she run off to?

drawn_inward

drawn_inward

I had a 300 avatar back on Image and a bacteria one for most of my time. I've left the Team Coco one because I am lazy.

The name has and will always be JCM.

Jay

Jay

My heart beats only for you, my love!
N60Tw.gif

Shannow

Shannow

Also I vote we have a new picture thread wherein everyone only posts pictures of themselves looking cool as fuck in some bitchin' shades.

Shannow s need not apply.

What the!? And you know damn right I always look awesome in my shades.

Just you wait til I get my Harley in 2 months.

Calleja

Calleja

I thought you were supposed to walk the land, not ride around it.

Shannow

Shannow

Things change my man. I am still that much more awesome though.[DOUBLEPOST=1357759875][/DOUBLEPOST]
Don't even get me started dude.

ONE NAME.

ONE AVATAR.

FOR LIFE.

The way it should be.

God damn fucking right.

Calleja

Calleja

I only allow subtle, very far-in-between changes to my avatar... like when I added the 42 to the hat. (damn does it look low res now), but that was,what, 3 years ago?after 3 years of no changes?

Also I remember GasBandit used to have his avatar animated, DON'T LIE

Shannow

Shannow

oh, and I forgot...

GUUUUSSSSSTTTOOO!!!!

MindDetective

MindDetective

oh, and I forgot...

GUUUUSSSSSTTTOOO!!!!

Shake harder, boy!

GasBandit

GasBandit

I only allow subtle, very far-in-between changes to my avatar... like when I added the 42 to the hat. (damn does it look low res now), but that was,what, 3 years ago?after 3 years of no changes?

Actually, it is still using the same animated gif. But for SOME reason, xenforo doesn't animate animated avatars - even if you send it a gif, it converts and saves it in JPG.

Calleja

Calleja

It also cut mine that used to be more rectangleish. Stupid xenforo

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

I don't actually remember what my old avatars were, or even my original forum name. But I've been TeKeo/SKO ever since we got the boot.

Gusto

Gusto

I stole this avatar from someone on the Megatokyo boards and I'll never stop using it.

Azurephoenix

Azurephoenix

It still animates if you view his profile.

GasBandit

GasBandit

It still animates if you view his profile.
Oh hey... look at that. Huh.

ElJuski

ElJuski

Changing usernames is for the birds.

Shakey

Shakey

No animated avatars made me sad. I had to retire
HillbillyDance.gif

Krisken

Krisken

I miss the old prospector. You should put him in your sig.

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I stole this avatar from someone on the Megatokyo boards and I'll never stop using it.
I snagged this and the others I used before it off of SomethingAwful. Most all of mine have been animated but this forum doesn't seem to like gifs.

Shakey

Shakey

I miss the old prospector. You should put him in your sig.
God damn. Didn't even think of that. Done!

Gusto

Gusto

Hey everyone! Shakey's back!

Shakey

Shakey

People recognize me again! :sohappy:

Calleja

Calleja

YAY DANCING PROSPECTOR

Frank

Frank

Frank is Frankie is Frankie Williamson is Frank.

I've had 3 avatars for any given length of time.

and the one to the right.

And that Darkseid pic is massive.

Calleja

Calleja

I think the one I remember the most is the Preacher one.

Cause Preacher rocks.

Calleja

Calleja

Ok, so this post has now every single button icon thingie. Is that some kind of record?

Allen who is Quiet

Allen who is Quiet

Nope.

Sparhawk

Sparhawk

I'm still me, still mostly Pugs for avatars. I've had one other, but I can't remember it right now.

T

The_Khan

I've had four people PM me asking me if I'm shegs this week. It's touching, but no.

And holy shit Jiarn, She's your sister? My mind is blown. Say hello for me, I tried to hide from her by changing my username but then Susan spills it out to the whole board in his first post*.

* this is a joke

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

If/when she posts anytime soon she'd do it on her account guys. No worries.

T

The_Khan

If/when she posts anytime soon she'd do it on her account guys. No worries.
I'm posting from The Khan because I asked Dave to delete all my stuff (I have good reasons) and in deleting everything mr_thehun got perma banned.

It took me a while to muster the energy to clear my cache so I could reach halforums again.

PatrThom

PatrThom

Actually, it is still using the same animated gif. But for SOME reason, xenforo doesn't animate animated avatars - even if you send it a gif, it converts and saves it in JPG.
Mine actually got resaved as PNG
EDIT: But I think that was the original format, so there you go.

--Patrick

bhamv3

bhamv3

I'm posting from The Khan because I asked Dave to delete all my stuff (I have good reasons) and in deleting everything mr_thehun got perma banned.

It took me a while to muster the energy to clear my cache so I could reach halforums again.
I actually had no idea you were Hunster, and I thought our forum had picked up another filthy commie. :D

T

The_Khan

the khan
mr the hun
genghi khan
the hun
?

I'm pretty sure if you guys cared you would have figured it out.

Krisken

Krisken

OH MY GOD, THE SHEGOKIGO IS COMING.

Sorry, had to get that out of my system.

T

The_Khan

the khan
mr the hun
genghi khan
the hun
?

I'm just going to go cry in the corner now... :tina:

checkeredhat

checkeredhat

just going in order.

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

OH MY GOD, THE SHEGOKIGO IS COMING.
I wish I could say I've never heard that IRL... Wait that sounded gross.
I mean, when we were living together... Oh god that sounded worse.

SHE HAD SEX WITH GIRLS IN OUR OLD APARTMENT, WHICH HAD PAPER THIN WALLS, WHILE I PLAYED VIDEO GAMES IN THE LIVING ROOM.

dDHCc - Imgur.gif

Krisken

Krisken

Greatest thing ever written. Seriously, Gilgamesh, you need to have that framed.

Cheesy1

Cheesy1

Or put that last line as your signature

Krisken

Krisken

With the image.

drifter

drifter

I'm just going to go cry in the corner now... :tina:

If it's any consolation, I figured it was you, although I wasn't reasonably sure until you mentioned shooting chickens at glass.

PatrThom

PatrThom

If it's any consolation, I figured it was you, although I wasn't reasonably sure until you mentioned shooting chickens at glass.
He didn't. He just mentioned that he shoots frozen chickens out of a gun. Don't believe he said what the targets were made of.

--Patrick

T

The_Khan

inanimate objects

Calleja

Calleja

Is Khan a Mythbuster?

T

The_Khan

Is Khan a Mythbuster?
God that would be awesome, but sadly no. I work at a starbucks in Vancouver and dream about living in China and doing great things (Or I will be if I keep saying stupid things on the internet).

drifter

drifter

He didn't. He just mentioned that he shoots frozen chickens out of a gun. Don't believe he said what the targets were made of.

--Patrick

As I recall it, mr_thehun recounted the story before with more details, which is why I mentioned glass. Although, perhaps he would prefer those details remain gone, if what he says above is true.

T

The_Khan

As I recall it, mr_thehun recounted the story before with more details, which is why I mentioned glass. Although, perhaps he would prefer those details remain gone, if what he says above is true.
I'm kind of worried, but not terrified.

I just don't want a simple google search to be enough to identify me by accident.

drifter

drifter

Want me to scrub out your old username just in case?

Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

This thread is inspiring me to start a AMA. We haven't had a round of those in a while.

ThatGrinningIdiot!

ThatGrinningIdiot!

the khan
mr the hun
genghi khan
the hun
?

Genghis Khan was Mongolian. Not sure why you thought anyone would be able to assume it was you. In any case nice to have you back Hunny.

Calleja

Calleja

I'm lost now, what's the hun's secret? >_>[DOUBLEPOST=1357805531][/DOUBLEPOST]
Genghis Khan was Mongolian. Not sure why you thought anyone would be able to assume it was you. In any case nice to have you back Hunny.
hahaha yeah, I think Khan kinda was thinking of Attila... it's really surprising none of us jumped at that before, wow.

bhamv3

bhamv3

I'm lost now, what's the hun's secret?
He was beaten by a rag-tag bunch of misfits who got down to business to defeat the Huns.

T

The_Khan

The Huns were a group of nomadic people who first appeared in Europe from east of the Volga River, region of the earlier Scythians, with a migration intertwined with the Alans. They were first mentioned as Hunnoi by Tacitus. Initially being near the Caspian Sea in 91 AD, the Huns migrated to the southeastern area of the Caucasus by about 150 AD[1] and into Europe by 370 AD, where they established a vast Hunnic Empire. Since de Guignes linked them with the Xiongnu, who had been northern neighbours of China 300 years prior to the emergence of the Huns,[2] considerable scholarly effort has been devoted to investigating such a connection.[DOUBLEPOST=1357806007][/DOUBLEPOST]its true its a cursory link between two groups of horse archers.

Calleja

Calleja

Yeah, no, sorry, wanting us to make a Genghis Khan - Huns connection was stretching it almost as much as when sixpackshaker used the "every person has an african origin" argument to call black people african americans. Almost.

T

The_Khan

:cry:

Gusto

Gusto

Let's get down to business

to defeat

the Huns.

strawman

strawman

Did they send me daughters?

When I asked

for sons!

Bubble181

Bubble181

I actually hadn't thought about it, but hadn't realised it, either. Glad to have you back! Even though I guess you technically weren't gone. :p

SpecialKO

SpecialKO

You're the saddest bunch I ever met

But you can bet before we're through

Espy

Espy

Guys. I used to be Espy.
Let me break it down for you:

Espy
JCM
JCMalt
JCM ALT