[Question] Trying to remember an old brand of canned lemonade.

When I was a kid there was a brand of canned lemonade they made that was amazing. I dont remember the name of it, but I do remember it was not sunkist as it was non-carbonated. My Mother says it was Minute Made which is entirely possible, but I am reaching out to all of you to help me remember what it was. this was 95-98, we bought it at Target, and it came in 12 packs of cans.

Any reason why you wouldn't believe your mother?

Only other ones I can think of are Country Time and Lipton Brisk. Never mind that last one, that's iced tea.

Any reason why you wouldn't believe your mother?

Only other ones I can think of are Country Time and Lipton Brisk. Never mind that last one, that's iced tea.
I have had minute made lemonade, and its slightly tart, this stuff was SUPER SOUR. but it is possible the recipe changed.

Are you talking cans of powder, or cans of liquid lemonade?
If you're talking powder, you're almost certainly talking about Country Time.
If you're talking liquid, Minute Maid and Country Time are the two biggest choices that I can remember (in the USA, that is). However, you might be remembering it as SUPER SOUR because if you drink Country Time lemonade right after, say, a Pepsi or something, it's gonna taste extra sour.

images.duckduckgo.jpg

(note the "Contains No Juice" right across from the "Natural Lemon Flavor" badge)

--Patrick

Probably Minute Maid, then. They made a big deal about the fact that they were "made with real lemons."
Lipton Brisk. Never mind that last one, that's iced tea.
Lipton Brisk DID make a straight up lemonade, so there is still the possibility that this is what you're remembering.

--Patrick