Former President Trump Thread

@blotsfan, in the NFL thread it was suggested that Packers fans would turn on him if he went after the league. He did, and a number of Packers fans turned on the team instead.

My Sister in Law burned her Cowboys cap because of the kneeling protest.

And liberals are supposed to be the snowflakes...

Last edited:
@blotsfan, in the NFL thread it was suggested that Packers fans would turn on him if he went after the league. He did, and a number of Packers fans turned on the team instead.
On the plus side, getting Trumpists off of my Facebook feed is a lot easier now, since there seem to be an awful lot of people on my friends list who would never say anything overtly racist/anti-semitic/etc., but boy do a lot of them have opinions about how these black athletes are so willing to take "our money" to perform for us and now they won't just shut up and perform like the "non-overt racist slurs*" they are. Really startin' to look like I have no need to attend my 20 year reunion next year. It's goes hand in hand with the people who think actors and athletes should stick to acting and sports instead of getting involved in politics. Why, because dental hygienists and construction flaggers are so much more politically astute? What the fuck does someone's profession have to do with the value of their opinion or their experiences?

*So far I've seen: trained apes, paid monkeys, sideshow acts, darkies, and more.

Would that have made him ineligible to run for President? Because then you should have taken one for....well, everybody.
I don't think he would've ran if he got the team. He also probably would've moved then though and that would hurt a ton.

On the other hand, yeah him being president is probably worse.

After a whole lot of backlash, which only got worse after Trump implied the interest of the shipping industry came first, Puerto Rico will in fact get the same waiver of the Jones Act that Texas and Florida got after Harvey and Irma.

Tom Price resigned as Health and Human Services Secretary, after public learns how wasteful he was with their money.

Or he was forced out because trump learned that more people were talking about him than trump himself.

Meh, both work.

I really shouldn't be surprised by anything trump says or does anymore, but he keeps finding amazing ways to be an absolutely repulsive person.

Looking at the number of people liking his tweets, I'm astounded that his support base STILL eats up whatever he says.

When Trump leaves office, whenever that may be, there will be a reckoning. Not by the law, but by the rest of society. I wonder how Trump's fan club will feel 20 years from now when they explain why they voted for him.

When Trump leaves office, whenever that may be, there will be a reckoning. Not by the law, but by the rest of society. I wonder how Trump's fan club will feel 20 years from now when they explain why they voted for him.
Be careful, that sounds an awful lot like "list-making" (the heavy discussion of which started here)

--Patrick

I don't mean public displays or anything like that. I'm just saying that, decades from now, learning that your parents voted for Trump would be like learning that your grandparents voted for George Wallace.