Thread replies

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makare

I can't see 'em!!
I can't see the replies people make to threads usually including my own. Sometimes I can see one or two replies but not all of them.

There's a bug with it. Disallow either halforums or youtube and it will work. Or uninstall it until there is a fix.

M

makare

Ok new problem. I don't see the menu for adding images to threads. Sigh.

I think someone is messing with you. :p I have a friend who actually did that. He and his friend ran a site, then his friend started acting weird and disappeared for a bit, then came back to the forums later on with reports of weird bugs/errors that no one else was seeing. Turns out my friend made it so that just this other guy would see all these weird bugs on the site. Ahaha...

Anyway, hope you figure out what's going on.

Did you disallow halforums? If you did, stuff like that won't work. If you keep no script, its probably best to disallow youtube when you are here. You can still watch videos, you just need to click on them first to allow each video seperately.

Are you using firefox 4 yet? Also, for some reason the Dragor is the only theme that works fine with ff4 and no script.

figmentPez

Staff member
It's odd, at first I had the trouble with loading, so I told NoScript to forbid Halforums. Which worked until I missed the post editing bar, so I re-enabled it, and haven't had the loading problem since.

Status
Not open for further replies.