[TV] The What Animation Are You Watching Thread 2!: The Sequel!

You have to fight to get your edits accepted, but yes.
I've edited the iMDB. But I promise that all my edits have been objective Truth.

--Patrick

Of course the first comment is bitching about THE GAY SEX AGENDA BEING SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS.
What i really love is how a few comments down he just pretends its about keeping any "adult" stuff out of kids cartoons, when the show has already shown people in relationships (and, apparently, living together even).

Or that he has a token gay friend but doesn't like his partner for...vague reasons.
I love people that insist this is about their children, but aren't concerned about the violence. Maybe it's just us, but we are way stricter about letting Li'l Z watch violent content than anything with relationships.

Alright... so we're getting Rocky Balboa (i.e. old racer deciding to leave the sport on his terms, not his competitors) for the last Cars movie. I can dig that.

I love people that insist this is about their children, but aren't concerned about the violence. Maybe it's just us, but we are way stricter about letting Li'l Z watch violent content than anything with relationships.
But violence is what cool men do, and they need to learn to do it so they don't end up being lily livered pansies... while if they find out about gay people they might give in to their urges... unlike real men, who keep them bottled up...

But violence is what cool men do, and they need to learn to do it so they don't end up being lily livered pansies... while if they find out about gay people they might give in to their urges... unlike real men, who keep them bottled up...
Parenting: I'm doing this wrong.

Oh well, forget pre-school. This is your life now, Li'l Z-

...huh, so apparently in between Rapunzel's rethronement, she GAINED her golden hair again...and then lost it before the wedding...odd.
It's not like Disney doesn't do that sort of thing all the time - they want to use characters in their most "iconic" state, but also have all relations be as they are at the end of the movie. They do try to explain things occasionally but it doesn't exactly always work. See: Little Mermaid sequels and TVs how, Lion King TV show, Beaty and the Beast Christmas special and TV episodes, etc.

Hanazuki:Full of Treasures

Youtube exclusive Hasbro show that is REALLY good, great artstyle, dialogue that doesn't talk down to kids, a straight up dark ass LORE, its brimming with potential.

ADVENTURE TIME ISLANDS PART TWO OF EIGHT-

Remember when "Boom Boom mountain" was just a SILLY origin for Finn, and not an insanely real one? Good times.