THE VENTURES ARE BACK, BABY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade

Staff member
Why, oh why is there no thread on this?!? Ka-BOOM! The new season shoots out of the gate. Still got the funny. Still got the interesting art. Still got the intelligence. Still got me hooked. I love where this season is going already.

Dave

Staff member
Netflix does not like me right now. I took gardening shears to my credit cards because they are too easy to use so I have no way to PAY for Netflix.

ElJuski

Staff member
All three seasons are on DVD and they are all fucking awesome.

I love how out the gate the season opener trusted the fans. There was so much to deconstruct and pick up on. It was awesome. I only wish that I could have watched the episode once more afterthefact. I can't wait for the epic story line that awaits.

"Hey Hank. Killer Hitler."

All three seasons are on DVD and they are all fucking awesome.

I love how out the gate the season opener trusted the fans. There was so much to deconstruct and pick up on. It was awesome. I only wish that I could have watched the episode once more afterthefact. I can't wait for the epic story line that awaits.

"Hey Hank. Killer Hitler."
Yes, but is there like a "three-pack" dvd season combo thing?

No, CN never does those things.

Also, FUCK, the only torrent for the new episode I can find is only half the fucking episode!

No, CN never does those things.

Also, FUCK, the only torrent for the new episode I can find is only half the fucking episode!
Why the hell are people using torrent anyway when the episode is currently available on adultswim.com?

It's like "Free or not. If I can't get it illegally, I won't get it at all."

Watched it twice, was a lot funnier and made a lot more sense the second time when it all sorta fell into place. Can't wait to see how this season plays out.

fade

Staff member
AS is airing it M-Th this week. If you missed it or want to rewatch it, there you go. I love how they track the value and condition of the comic book.

"Let me guess, you want to go after Hunter but you can't hit a girl. So you want a little snip snip... meow... cat fight!"

Status
Not open for further replies.