Export thread

THE VENTURES ARE BACK, BABY!

fade

fade

Why, oh why is there no thread on this?!? Ka-BOOM! The new season shoots out of the gate. Still got the funny. Still got the interesting art. Still got the intelligence. Still got me hooked. I love where this season is going already.

Dave

Dave

I've....I've never watched it.

fade

fade

I've....I've never watched it.
Go forth and be initiated. Netflix is thy friend.

Dave

Dave

Netflix does not like me right now. I took gardening shears to my credit cards because they are too easy to use so I have no way to PAY for Netflix.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

I really want to get the entire seasons on DVD, is there a collection out yet?

fade

fade

I know season 1 and 2 are. I may recall seeing a commercial on Adult Swim for 3.

sixpackshaker

sixpackshaker

"But I love Hitler!"

ElJuski

ElJuski

All three seasons are on DVD and they are all fucking awesome.

I love how out the gate the season opener trusted the fans. There was so much to deconstruct and pick up on. It was awesome. I only wish that I could have watched the episode once more afterthefact. I can't wait for the epic story line that awaits.

"Hey Hank. Killer Hitler."

Shawn

Shawn

Beautiful.

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

All three seasons are on DVD and they are all fucking awesome.

I love how out the gate the season opener trusted the fans. There was so much to deconstruct and pick up on. It was awesome. I only wish that I could have watched the episode once more afterthefact. I can't wait for the epic story line that awaits.

"Hey Hank. Killer Hitler."
Yes, but is there like a "three-pack" dvd season combo thing?

Frank

Frankie Williamson

No, CN never does those things.

Also, FUCK, the only torrent for the new episode I can find is only half the fucking episode!

Shawn

Shawn

No, CN never does those things.

Also, FUCK, the only torrent for the new episode I can find is only half the fucking episode!
Why the hell are people using torrent anyway when the episode is currently available on adultswim.com?

It's like "Free or not. If I can't get it illegally, I won't get it at all."

Frank

Frankie Williamson

Yeah, being Canadian it's the only way I can get it, so fuck off.

Also, it's not illegal.

AshburnerX

AshburnerX

Wait, it started last night? FUCK... I'll have to check it out after House tonight.

Cat

Cat

Missed it but downloading to watch tonight.

fade

fade

Whenever that is. The ALCS just went to the top of the 11th. Good game.

Cajungal

Cajungal

It did not disappoint. :D

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

Watched it twice, was a lot funnier and made a lot more sense the second time when it all sorta fell into place. Can't wait to see how this season plays out.

fade

fade

AS is airing it M-Th this week. If you missed it or want to rewatch it, there you go. I love how they track the value and condition of the comic book.

fade

fade

I am Tony Danza to your spunky Alyssa Milano! I am Charles in Charge of you!

Shegokigo

Shegokigo

Is Season 3 the only one available in Blu-Ray?

CynicismKills

CynicismKills

I am Tony Danza to your spunky Alyssa Milano! I am Charles in Charge of you!
I am so glad they decided to keep Hatred as a character. He's hilarious.

Shawn

Shawn

"Let me guess, you want to go after Hunter but you can't hit a girl. So you want a little snip snip... meow... cat fight!"