[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

No word on condition as yet, but we already have word of a truck with two American flags hanging off the bed running over several people in downtown Portland today. There were two fascist rallies, one at the Justice Center - right on the sidewalk directly in front, which will get a BLM protester maced, beaten and arrested, but not a fascist pigfucker - and one at the waterfront. Sounds like this incident happened shortly after the fascist pigfucker rally at the justice center ended.

Thankfully, it looks like last night's action by the feds may be the straw that broke the gag order, at least. KPTV has this to say:

A mother says her son may have brain injuries after a federal officer shot him in the head with an impact munition at a Portland protest. She says some his optical bones are shattered & now has a titanium plate in his forehead. More at 5:00.

"gag order?"
I thought the cover-up was purely tacit "know-what-I-mean, say-no-more," not an actual official order.

--Patrick
That's what I meant, not an official gag order. Moreso the fact that even the ACLU hasn't been saying anything about the nightly abuses in Portland, much less national news outlets, since the beatings were going to continue until morale improved. Also, security at Legacy Emanuel Hospital apparently threw the pastor out of the room while he was attempting to comfort the family of the protester severely injured last night. It must have been happening by phone, unless he was giving comfort to the protesters who took him in to the hospital, as his mother is reported to live in the Midwest (I'm not gonna say where).

No word on condition as yet, but we already have word of a truck with two American flags hanging off the bed running over several people in downtown Portland today. There were two fascist rallies, one at the Justice Center - right on the sidewalk directly in front, which will get a BLM protester maced, beaten and arrested, but not a fascist pigfucker - and one at the waterfront. Sounds like this incident happened shortly after the fascist pigfucker rally at the justice center ended.

Video of white dodge ram hitting a protester. She's now in the hospital and they're concerned she has spinal damage.

GasBandit

Staff member

Video of white dodge ram hitting a protester. She's now in the hospital and they're concerned she has spinal damage.
I couldn't see shit because it was recorded vertically.

Phone manufacturers need to just agree to have their phones disable recording when not held in landscape orientation, showing a reminder on the screen when held vertically.

Phone manufacturers need to just agree to have their phones disable recording when not held in landscape orientation, showing a reminder on the screen when held vertically.
Phone manufacturers just need to add an option to let their cameras record the sensor's entire field of view instead of limiting it to the customary verctangle, and they further need to add an option to record an accelerometer track alongside the video so the camera always knows which way is "up" and can be told to compensate for it.

--Patrick

Phone manufacturers just need to add an option to let their cameras record the sensor's entire field of view instead of limiting it to the customary verctangle, and they further need to add an option to record an accelerometer track alongside the video so the camera always knows which way is "up" and can be told to compensate for it.

--Patrick
And Samsung needs to be shot for their continual refusal, even after uninstalling the damn "auto-rotate" feature, to let me* their users choose which way is up by rotating their bloody phones!

*Thank Google I'm no longer stuck with my Samsung

Jenny Durkan, Mayor of Seattle, has just finished having a very large and public meltdown over the city council vote to defund the police department by 50%. She has promised to veto that bill and any others that are put forth regarding the police department. She has commended Chief Best for her excellent service. She has committed to restructuring the police department, but wants everyone to know that that doesn't mean they'll be giving resources to the community or anything helpful, it may mean more money to the PD. She thinks they've done an awesome job with the entire response to this incident.

Now, it's important to remember that Jenny Durkan wasn't always mayor of Seattle. She used to be a US Attorney. In fact, she was the US Attorney who was in charge of reforming the police department following a DOJ investigation and complaint after the May Day Riots in 2012, where a source inside the DOJ stated that SPD's tactics weren't punitive, they were coercive. Durkan had demanded that protesters be thrown in prison, for up to five months if necessary, to get them to rat out their co-conspirators in the dangerously radical left-wing protest movements. In 2013, she defended having used a child sex offender as a paid informant to infiltrate a terrorist network, having paid said child sex offender $90k for the operation (and helping him cover some 400 text messages that he had sent before turning in his phone). In 2017, she tossed mini tequila bottles to an all-ages crowd during a campaign event, and at the same event went on to call someone a "colored person." So, yeah. I'm thinking her recall is going to go swimmingly. The recall campaign had 30k signatures when they submitted the request to the judge, and the judge only asked for 26k more.

It's almost as good as the three day ban I picked up on Facebook for reporting someone for saying, during one of the early livestreams:

Edit: nope, anyone who didn't see it is just going to have to take my word for it that it was one of the most vile, racist things I've seen in quite some time.

They banned me for "posting racist material," for reporting racist material, and put the streamer in 12 hour live-stream jail.

I don't know how many people here read the gun thread, so I'm going to repost this over here too for coverage:

Things changed this morning. This is no longer just a protest. The Federal Agents have stepped up their tactics to literally kidnapping people off the streets, throwing them in unmarked civilian rental-vans, and disappearing into the pre-dawn darkness while throwing pipe-bomb looking devices out of the doors. They're preparing to sweep the park across from the federal building, and the snipers on the roof have been carrying live ammo for days now. Despite demands from the Mayor, the Governor, our Senators, and our Congressional Reps, the feds refuse to leave. In addition, the federal government is threatening to step up their involvement by sending elite CBP agents to all sanctuary cities. This is no longer a protest. This is an invasion. And this is all coming before next week's promised announcement by Trump that he's going to do something to quell protests in Democrat-held cities.

For head protection, we're going to go with the helmets that press and international observers wear into war zones. For armor, we're going to be going with plate carriers and level 4 plates, because that's what the medics are wearing. For eye protection, we have over-the-glasses impact-rated Honeywell safety goggles, and we have half-face respirators with OV cartridges. Add in knee and elbow pads, padded and cut-resistant mechanics gloves, steel-toed work boots, and moto-X lower-body armor, with additional improvised protection for fore-arms and potentially neck/throat coverage as well. Everybody has shields. There's a shield builder that made 36 of them yesterday alone. For right now, since we're hours away from Portland and raising a new hatch of ducklings and can't leave for long periods of time, we're only openly monetarily supporting the civilian response to this invasion; but once we can travel, we'll likely be in the streets, on the line - and depending upon how badly things have gone by then, may be armed as well.

Here is the article that the thread references:

--Patrick
I really hope the Transmission of this data has had its sources boosted recently, because the last time I tried putting serious investigation into BlueLeaks, there just weren't enough.

Armed Federal Agents Perform Snatch and Grab Operation on Portland Streets

There are reports, still unconfirmed at this time, that the person snatched was driven around town for several hours, intimidated, questioned, and dumped in the streets in downtown Portland. They were not arrested. They were not taken to jail. They were not processed. They were kidnapped, intimidated, questioned, and dumped.

Portland Police Officers Pull Mask Off of Woman's Face, Spray Her Directly in Face with Tear Gas Spray at Point Blank Range

Those feds aren't going to stop until they get to actually gun some folk down. They're all sociopaths itching to kill you.

Ooh, the LAPD gets on the board again, after seeming down and out for a while, by beating a wheelchair bound man and attempting to break his chair.

Watch Live as Portland PD destroys all property in the park, confiscates the tents and grills for the large feeding the homeless movement, and generally hassles the people.