[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

Apparently the noose has hung in that stall since 2019 and it wasn't until Bubba was given the stall that anyone thought anything of it. Much ado about nothing, perhaps, but still it showed NASCAR wasn't fucking around with this bullshit.

Why even have a noose in a garage to begin with?

It was a rope used for the garage door that is shaped in a similar way.
Though the NASCAR president says that they will continue to investigate this matter to see why someone tied a noose into a garage door pulldown rope back in 2019, because that's not normal either. So, no charges from the FBI, but NASCAR is continuing to investigate, and the last thing any decent human being should do right now is go to any social media platform and look up Bubba Wallace and racism in the same search term, unless you want to see death threats, death wishes, extremely racist language, threats of horrific violence, remarks from former drivers about wishing Bubba would be dragged through the pits by a noose... you know, calm, rational concerns from normal, rational Americans who are concerned about the direction that their favorite sport is heading.

Meanwhile, the Forward and Hans Christian Heg statues were torn down on the Capitol Grounds in Madison last night.

Forward, of course, is the embodiment of the state's motto - and a sign of progress for women in the state.

But Heg... Heg was an abolitionist who was killed on the side of the Union in the Battle of Chickamunga. :confused::facepalm:

I mean, yeah, I can understand the symbolism of tearing down Forward... but of Heg?

GasBandit

Staff member
Meanwhile, the Forward and Hans Christian Heg statues were torn down on the Capitol Grounds in Madison last night.

Forward, of course, is the embodiment of the state's motto - and a sign of progress for women in the state.

But Heg... Heg was an abolitionist who was killed on the side of the Union in the Battle of Chickamunga. :confused::facepalm:

I mean, yeah, I can understand the symbolism of tearing down Forward... but of Heg?
Some people just want to stick it to the Man, and in their mind, if there's a statue of them, they're the Man.

This story out of Wilmington, NC is so disgusting that I'm not even gonna link it. And I warn against searching it out if you're prone to blood pressure problems.

Right? Sadly the biggest surprise to me is that the police department actually did something without having their hand forced due to public outcry.

I'm fine with tearing all the statues down. Who gives a fuck about a statue?

The only exception is the RoboCop statue in Detroit. Even someone turned into an inhuman killing machine was better than the real police

This story out of Wilmington, NC is so disgusting that I'm not even gonna link it. And I warn against searching it out if you're prone to blood pressure problems.
Honestly this story is bold proof how systemic the whole shit has been. The cops literally talked about slaughtering black people (using racial slurs) with one even saying he couldn't wait to "wipe them off the map" in a new Civil War. Then they get fired and called out, and what do they say? "We ain't racist"

Either they lying through their teeth or they honestly have come to think nothing they said was actually racist.

Though the NASCAR president says that they will continue to investigate this matter to see why someone tied a noose into a garage door pulldown rope back in 2019, because that's not normal either. So, no charges from the FBI, but NASCAR is continuing to investigate, and the last thing any decent human being should do right now is go to any social media platform and look up Bubba Wallace and racism in the same search term, unless you want to see death threats, death wishes, extremely racist language, threats of horrific violence, remarks from former drivers about wishing Bubba would be dragged through the pits by a noose... you know, calm, rational concerns from normal, rational Americans who are concerned about the direction that their favorite sport is heading.
Here's a picture from NASCAR of the "door pull." Now, I don't know anyone else's proficiency with ropes and knot tying, but as an Eagle Scout, I can tell you, they're not a quick little knot to tie. They take practice, deliberation, and skill to tie neatly. If the FBI thinks this is nothing more than a door pull, they need more education.

Bubbas door pull.jpg

Here is the thing, the FBI itself called it a noose. They never questioned it was a noose, only that it was not deliberately targeted at Bubba Wallace. It has supposedly been there for over a year and thus isn't a specifically targeted hate crime.

The sick thing is, even though it was not specifically targeted at Bubba, there were some garage techs that decided the best way to fix a damage door pull was to take the time to fashion a literal hangman noose. I don't know about you, but I am pretty sure whoever did that still did it for all the wrong reasons.

What really gets me upset? It was not even Bubba that found the noose. One of his own garage techs did and reported it to NASCAR, who were the ones that reported on it to Bubba and the news. Yet people are now calling him Bubba Smollett like he planted the noose himself, even though the FBI report said it far predated him being in that garage stale. People are fucking assholes.

Yeah assuming the FBI isn't lying, it cleary wasn't targeting Bubba. That being said, there's definitely something weird going on.

Portland Police Bureau has just announced to the crowd of marchers that they've been declared an unlawful fascist assembly and that they must disperse immediately. Black Lives Matter has been declared a Fascist Organization in Portland.

Edit: According to the cops, at least. But you know those assholes will say anything to get a rise out of people.

Edit 2: Pfft. Those bitches ain't done anything. They're letting the protesters build barriers outside the justice center on one side, and fences on another, and and the prisoners inside are flashing their lights to communicate with the outside world (I don't know if it's actual morse code or not, the camera work is a little shaky).

Last edited:
it could very easily be argued that all protesters have been declared terrorists and violent extremists.
"These violent extremists and their extreme violence will not be tolerated. To that end, we are authorizing the use of extreme violence when confronted with these violent extremists..."

--Patrick

And of course, my neighbors up the hill are hanging out with their buddy, the cop, tonight. They were discussing how much fun these protests have been to watch, how awesome it is to see people getting gassed, beaten, disfigured, and killed by cops, and how much they wished they could get in on some of this juicy action. Sometimes I really fucking hate living here. Every weekend this jackass comes over and gets shit-faced drunk at my neighbors' place, while their kids play together in the backyard pool and their wives get fucked up. I wouldn't give a rat's ass about all of the drinking, being such a heavy toker myself, but they then drive home with a car full of kids and wife, they're always incredibly loud, and nine times out of ten, it devolves into a drunken shouting match between our neighbors when the cop leaves, because my neighbor suspects his wife of fucking around on him with the cop.

Police in Springfield, OR are currently engaged in a fun little operation. There was a planned, permitted parade tonight. The cops decided half-way through that they were done with this nonsense, and parked their vehicles in an intersection of the parade route. The marchers have since been attempting to get through the intersection, lead by a group of people with a megaphone in the back of a Dodge Ram. The officers have now taken the keys from the ignition of the Ram, and are telling the people that they are obstructing vehicular traffic in the area and will be subject to arrest if they don't move the vehicle. Luckily, someone had a backup set of keys, and they were able to leave peacefully, but things are starting to get ridiculously tense all around the country since that document came out from the AG.

Uh... does anybody have contact info for the Fort Collins command structure that isn't some jack-ass staff sergeant at a comms desk? I found a soldier on a livestream actively calling for all black people to be slaughtered and for the SPD to lead the way, but Ssgt Desk Weenie doesn't want to concern the CO with some random report like that, despite the fact that we have video proof, which I included in my report.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it.

Last edited:
Uh... does anybody have contact info for the Fort Collins command structure that isn't some jack-ass staff sergeant at a comms desk? I found a soldier on a livestream actively calling for all black people to be slaughtered and for the SPD to lead the way, but Ssgt Desk Weenie doesn't want to concern the CO with some random report like that, despite the fact that we have video proof, which I included in my report.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it.
Maybe send that in to the local media as well.