[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

figmentPez

Staff member
Speculation on Twitter over if Constitution Avenue can support the weight of a tank:

We're probably going to find out pretty soon. :confused:

I saw a Reddit thread about that, sounds reasonable that it was a series of unfortunate circumstances. No signs that the road was closed, no barriers were put up, the mass of protesters were around a bend and you can't just stop a tanker on a dime. There was a video showing another angle posted in that thread:

Post automatically merged:

By the way, you should listen to the newest Behind the Bastards on why cops in the US are like this so easily. He goes into details about the psycho training cops to be psychos.

I find my mind in a never ending waltz these days:

1. Wait, that can't be legal.
2. But it doesn't matter, because no one in power will stop him.
3. I should get a drink.

123, 123, 123, 123...

I find my mind in a never ending waltz these days:

1. Wait, that can't be legal.
2. But it doesn't matter, because no one in power will stop him.
3. I should get a drink.

123, 123, 123, 123...
... Aaaaand that's why I'm now having to work my ass off to get rid of my Corona kilos:(:oops::thumbsdown:

I guess you're right. Not like shes about to be put in a position of greater authority or anything where her past failures would be relevant.

figmentPez

Staff member
Amnesty International says USA: police must end 'excessive' militarised response to George Floyd protests

“Equipping officers in a manner more appropriate for a battlefield may put them in the mindset that confrontation and conflict are inevitable.
“US police across the country are failing their obligations under international law to respect and facilitate the right to peaceful protest, exacerbating a tense situation and endangering the lives of protesters." - Rachel Ward, National Director of Research at Amnesty International USA

1591239550113.png

A man was pepper sprayed to death in his cell. The amount they must have hosed into his cell to cause the dude to pass out and die is fucking unfathomable. Or the just beat him to death.

EITHER WAY PRISON GUARDS FROM AS FAR AWAY AS TEXAS ARE BEING GEARED UP AS RIOT COPS IN DC RIGHT NOW.