[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

Anon also released a ton of documents about Trump, including legal documents from past rape accusations and a whole bunch of photos of him kissing / cuddling tween girls with Jefferey Epstein. They going all out.

It would probably be more effective if so many of his base didn't also wish they could've been seen kissing / cuddling tween girls with Jefferey Epstein.

--Patrick

Anon also released a ton of documents about Trump, including legal documents from past rape accusations and a whole bunch of photos of him kissing / cuddling tween girls with Jefferey Epstein. They going all out.
When they weren't just trolling for the LOLs, Anonymous was gloriously vicious in taking on their targets. They did a lot of good work in exposing Scientology. I always thought they could be a very powerful force of good if they just aimed right.

When they weren't just trolling for the LOLs, Anonymous was gloriously vicious in taking on their targets. They did a lot of good work in exposing Scientology. I always thought they could be a very powerful force of good if they just aimed right.
It reminds me of Insane Clown Posse saying "We are actually the good guys this time!"

It seriously saddens me that we've somehow gone from "testimony of a cop is worth more than that of an average citizen in court, because they're vetted and trustworthy" to "a cop better have a camera running for every move he makes, or whatever he says can pretty much be considered BS".
And I'm not saying "we should all just trust cops more again", to be clear, I'm saying "cops have seriously lost pretty much all respect and trust they had".

I'd say that it saddens me, but honestly I'm realizing that finally the white community is opening their eyes to what has been happening to the community of color for years and finally empathizing. That doesn't make me sad, it gives me hope.

figmentPez

Staff member
Tom Cotton, US senator from Arkansas, has called for the military to give no quarter, essentially saying they should shoot protestors instead of arresting them.

His reaction feels like the perfect meme for all this.

BTW dude is fine and says he was driven around in police vans for two hours, took in to the station, booked, and kept in jail for fourteen more hours before he was released. He is oddly chill about it, saying he made a lot of new friends in the other people arrested that he bunked with.

Last edited:
Been seeing posts saying that in multiple situations where the cops joined with protesters, once they got their photo op in, switched to beating and shooting at the protesters.

figmentPez

Staff member

Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde's Response to the President
"The President just used a Bible and one of the churches of my diocese as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our church stands for. To do so, he sanctioned the use of tear gas by police officers in riot gear to clear the church yard.

"I am outraged.

"The President did not pray when he came to St. John’s; nor did he acknowledge the agony and sacred worth of people of color in our nation who rightfully demand an end to 400 years of systemic racism and white supremacy in our country.
We in the Diocese of Washington follow Jesus in His Way of Love. We aspire to be people of peace and advocates of justice. In no way do we support the President’s incendiary response to a wounded, grieving nation. In faithfulness to our Savior who lived a life of non-violence and sacrificial love, we align ourselves with those seeking justice for the death of George Floyd and countless others through the sacred act of peaceful protest."

Statement from Presiding Bishop Michael B. Curry
on President Donald Trump's use of a church building and the Holy Bible.

"This evening, the President of the United States stood in front of St. John’s Episcopal Church, lifted up a bible, and had pictures of himself taken. In so doing, he used a church building and the Holy Bible for partisan political purposes. This was done in a time of deep hurt and pain in our country, and his action did nothing to help us or to heal us.

"The bible teaches us that 'God is love.' Jesus of Nazareth taught, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' The prophet Micah taught that the Lord requires us to 'do justice, love mercy and walk humbly with our God.'

The bible the President held up and the church that he stood in front of represent the values of love, of justice, of compassion, and of a way to heal our hurts.

We need our President, and all who hold office, to be moral leaders who help us to be a people and nation living these values. For the sake of George Floyd, for all who have wrongly suffered, and for the sake of us all, we need leaders to help us to be 'one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all.'"

Been seeing posts saying that in multiple situations where the cops joined with protesters, once they got their photo op in, switched to beating and shooting at the protesters.
The word is that they were doing it to attempt to get the crowds to "disperse peacefully" but once it was realized the protests were going to continue, down came the command to carry out "riot control". They basically only did it as a nice photo op and to get something they wanted out of the protesters, before reverting to "the people are the enemy" mode.

Man what are the odds.
You want to know the worst part? After killing David McAtee they just left his body laying in the street for 12 hours. As people started to gather again in the morning he was still laying there in the street which incited more protests and rioting.

While I get a crime scene does need some investigative work before it can be cleared, you don't leave the body of a person shot by cops laying there like that for that long. You get that shit covered then bring in the EMTs ASAP. The fact they didn't makes the whole act look like a terror event, like they left him out as a warning for the protesters for the next day, "This could happen to you tonight."

Bishop Mariann Edgar Budde's Response to the President
"The President just used a Bible and one of the churches of my diocese as a backdrop for a message antithetical to the teachings of Jesus and everything that our church stands for. To do so, he sanctioned the use of tear gas by police officers in riot gear to clear the church yard.

"I am outraged.

"The President did not pray when he came to St. John’s; nor did he acknowledge the agony and sacred worth of people of color in our nation who rightfully demand an end to 400 years of systemic racism and white supremacy in our country.
We in the Diocese of Washington follow Jesus in His Way of Love. We aspire to be people of peace and advocates of justice. In no way do we support the President’s incendiary response to a wounded, grieving nation. In faithfulness to our Savior who lived a life of non-violence and sacrificial love, we align ourselves with those seeking justice for the death of George Floyd and countless others through the sacred act of peaceful protest."

Statement from Presiding Bishop Michael B. Curry
on President Donald Trump's use of a church building and the Holy Bible.

"This evening, the President of the United States stood in front of St. John’s Episcopal Church, lifted up a bible, and had pictures of himself taken. In so doing, he used a church building and the Holy Bible for partisan political purposes. This was done in a time of deep hurt and pain in our country, and his action did nothing to help us or to heal us.

"The bible teaches us that 'God is love.' Jesus of Nazareth taught, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' The prophet Micah taught that the Lord requires us to 'do justice, love mercy and walk humbly with our God.'

The bible the President held up and the church that he stood in front of represent the values of love, of justice, of compassion, and of a way to heal our hurts.

We need our President, and all who hold office, to be moral leaders who help us to be a people and nation living these values. For the sake of George Floyd, for all who have wrongly suffered, and for the sake of us all, we need leaders to help us to be 'one nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all.'"
Wildfires
Economic collapse
Over 40 million unemployed
Global viral pandemic
Millions infected
Hundreds of thousand dead
Murder hornet's
Locusts
Riots in the streets

And the plan to fix it is to blaspheme the church?

He's the literal fucking Antichrist.

And at the risk of repeating myself,

EVANGELICALISM IS NOT A RELIGION. IT IS A HATE GROUP AND A MENTAL ILLNESS.