[News] The USA Police State will never satisfy its lust for beating, gassing, and imprisoning minorities

A lot of dem politicians have some really gross reactions to this, thanking Floyd for dying in the name of justice. No guys, fucking no.

In case you were feeling too good.

Body cam footage has been released.
Video of the shooting was then played, and appeared to show the shooting victim attacking two other people with what appeared to be a knife. The officer fired his weapon several times while Bryant and another girl were struggling against the side of a parked car.

I gotta say... she didn’t deserve to be shot, and it’s certainly not a good thing, but the actions of the police seem a lot more justified after seeing the cam footage. This doesn’t seem like the usual police overreaction.

I watched the whole video, from the cop appearing to her getting shot. As the police officer comes up a woman starts walking toward him from a crowd of people. As she is passing a woman in pink standing by a car, a man behind her rushes up and pushes her onto the ground. As the woman attempts to get up, the guy attempts to kick her in the head. While this is happening, the woman in pink, who seemed to move forward to the confrontation, is pushed back into the car by the victim, who is holding a knife and "drawing it back". The cop, who had his firearm out by this point, opens fire as it looks like she is about to stab the woman in pink.

My guess is the woman pushed is related to the victim, when the man attacked the woman, the girl in pink came up, which the victim saw as them about to gang up on the woman, leading her to try to intervene. The rest is history.

Regardless of what the intention in her mind was with pushing that woman into the car, the scene really did look like she was winding up to stab that girl. I can completely understand why this officer made the call, and this is why it's so important to have body cam footage. Police hate body cameras because it often proves their negligence, but it can also prove the opposite. It's still a tragedy though.
My question would be why a taser wasn’t used in a situation like that?
This is a good question. Gun was likely for deterrence originally. The cop literally had a dude assault a woman right in front of him, and while he could attempt to taser the dude, he then would have to worry about A) the girl holding the knife nearby, and B) the large crowd of what I can guess are the dudes friends up the driveway. I feel he went for the gun because he wanted to spook the dude without leaving himself exposed. At that point the victim came in with the knife and seemed like she was about ready to stab the girl in pink, and by that point you either make the call or possibly let the girl in pink get her gut punctured.

Last edited:
Still sounds like a case of American police reporting to lethal violence when there might have been better options - taser definitely being one of them.
But yeah, it doesn't seem to be "cop kills black person for chewing gum".

Still sounds like a case of American police reporting to lethal violence when there might have been better options - taser definitely being one of them.
But yeah, it doesn't seem to be "cop kills black person for chewing gum".
I added a little addition to my last post about the taser. Realize that the full event lasts about 12 seconds, from the moment the cop gets out of his car to the moment he fires. He barely had a chance to process what was happening before a dude was kicking in a woman's head and the victim was rushing another woman and her dog with a knife. It also seems like he was alone at this point walking into a crowd of 7-8 people, some of which seemed very open to getting violent on each other. While I don't like the call he made, I can't fault him for it, because this situation is way different then a dude trying to sell smokes or a kid playing alone in a park. There was a clear and present chance another woman was about to get killed.

Also for those that ain't squeamish, the whole video can be found here. Warning, graphic content.

I added a little addition to my last post about the taser. Realize that the full event lasts about 12 seconds, from the moment the cop gets out of his car to the moment he fires. He barely had a chance to process what was happening before a dude was kicking in a woman's head and the victim was rushing another woman and her dog with a knife. It also seems like he was alone at this point walking into a crowd of 7-8 people, some of which seemed very open to getting violent on each other. While I don't like the call he made, I can't fault him for it, because this situation is way different then a dude trying to sell smokes or a kid playing alone in a park. There was a clear and present chance another woman was about to get killed.

Also for those that ain't squeamish, the whole video can be found here. Warning, graphic content.
Which is why police should really change to default to non-lethal methods instead of pull gun and ask questions later.
This is definitely different than other police shootings, but I think we really need to look at police methods in general.

Guns are not deterrents. Guns are only to be drawn if you intend to use them.

That's just what I was taught anyhow.
It never failed to gall me when my son went to scout camp and they had to do gun safety training. All of these amazing common sense rules to keep people safe, originally brought to you by the same terrorist organization that has almost exclusively encourage gun violence for the last what? 20 years? 30? Talk about a dark turn.

This is from 2015:

This is from last week:

And Oklahoma just two days ago.

State by state, laws are being enacted removing or reducing the penalty for hitting protestors with your vehicle, with the only requirement to do so being to yell, "Oh my God! They're coming right for us!" prior to mashing the accelerator pedal.

--Patrick

“I was just going to get some condoms from Planned Parenthood when 10 people with signs jumped right out in front of me.”

This is from 2015:

This is from last week:

And Oklahoma just two days ago.

State by state, laws are being enacted removing or reducing the penalty for hitting protestors with your vehicle, with the only requirement to do so being to yell, "Oh my God! They're coming right for us!" prior to mashing the accelerator pedal.

--Patrick
The pro-life, "all lives matter" people are also pro-vehicular homicide. What a shock.