[Movies] The Upcoming Movies Trailer Thread

Well this looks MUCH more true to Harley than that other movie that shall not be named. This one actually looks interesting.

They should just change the name of the movie since the Birds of Prey don't appear to be in the movie much based on that ad.

I'm guessing they're leaning on Harley being the part of Suicide Squad that people actually liked, and will introduce the others slowly, or not at all in the advertising. After all, it is still a super hero movie about girls, and we all know those don't really work.

Oh well shit. My brain isn't the best due to a past stroke so memory is one of those thing that sometimes scrambles. But still great to see her.

I don't know if the new pixar movie will be the next inside out or the next good dinosaur, but the visuals are really impressive.

I don't know if the new pixar movie will be the next inside out or the next good dinosaur...
That lame scene at the end with the little spirit dong its "cowboy dance" makes me think this will lean more towards the crappy end of the spectrum.

That lame scene at the end with the little spirit dong its "cowboy dance" makes me think this will lean more towards the crappy end of the spectrum.
To be fair, this was written and directed by Pete Doctor, the guy that was behind "Up", "Inside Out", and "Monsters Inc". If anything I expect it to at least make me ugly cry a few times.

So it's a horror movie about T-Mobile?
Maybe just a darker take on The Pink Chiquitas*?
this was written and directed by Pete Doctor, the guy that was behind "Up", "Inside Out", and "Monsters Inc". If anything I expect it to at least make me ugly cry a few times.
Considering what I saw in the trailer, I expect it'll have a killer soundtrack, too.

--Patrick
*IMO still one of the oddest ever roles for Eartha Kitt.

You know, it’s just occurring to me today how much the trailer for Soul makes me think it could be a Pixar remake of Ghost Dad.

—Patrick

Dave

Staff member
Wow that trailer is SO much better than the teaser. Although they DID show quite a lot of the movie. Probably a necessity considering the drubbing they took after the first one.