[Movies] The Upcoming Movies Trailer Thread

So, is that just a nightmare Butcher has, where he turns into what he hates or will he get similiar powers to Homelander after taking Compount V?
In the comic books, at least, The Boys took compound V to counter the supers, so I'm assuming that it's the latter.

One of the games even has Knuckles make a joke to Old School Sonic about putting on weight. I was looking up Knuckles yesterday and i saw it, and this was a perfect sequitur.

ANOTHER Minions movie? There must be some market where these are popular, but I stopped after about the 3rd Despicable Me film and that was only kinda alright. I only saw that because the spouse wanted to.

Also, they beat Eminem's song to death.

ANOTHER Minions movie? There must be some market where these are popular, but I stopped after about the 3rd Despicable Me film and that was only kinda alright. I only saw that because the spouse wanted to.

I mean at least we got an extra two years on this one due to COVID. This was a 2020 release.

I laughed at the board breaking gag.

"The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

It's a freaking trailer! The whole point of its existence is to be watched, why would they want to prevent people doing that?
Since it's a Netflix trailer, my guess is because Netflix doesn't have the distribution rights in your country, or license them to someone else.

So you know, the same as the root of all problems. Capitalism.