The Undisputed Unified Wrestling Thread

#givedivasachance

or ya know spend 20 minutes fellating has beens,

Rhonda showed some impressive stamina though, that's the longest she's ever been in the ring before!

Stop trotting out Undertaker. He looks like an old man with badly died hair....which is exactly what he is. This is sad.

Wyatt's apparently injured from earlier in the day too.

THE UNDERTAKER IS BACK! Next year. At Wrestlemania. In another match with zero build.

Brock and Reigns is going to be rough. I'm not holding my breath for something good here. Hopefully it ends with Rollins cashing in and taking the title.

That's what I thought. Reigning boos. Lesnar is like, default face.

Last edited:
They didn't even give him a cool entrance. He came out, punched the ring and got farty pyro.

Brock got some proper pyro. Also a pop.

God damn, Heyman and Lesnar is maybe the best manager/wrestler combo ever.

Can you imagine how fucking ballistic the crowd would be if this was Lesnar and Bryan?

Last edited:
Yeah, but it's a classic bit where the underdog never gives up and earns the respect of the veteran.

YAAAAAYYYYY!

I gotta say, Wrestlemania being about dragging out retired or semiretired wrestlers is getting to the point of self parody now. It's fucking shitty that most of the roster doesn't even make it to the main show to make room for the Rock to stand around for 30 God damn minutes with HHH and Steph, or for them to empty the old folks home so the KLIQQQ (and Sting and Hogan) can hang out in the middle of the show for a while.

DESPITE THIS. For the guys who show up all year and actually work matches, they all put on a pretty good show. Unfortunately it was only about 1/3rd of the overall runtime.

Wrestlemania in one second.

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CBUIh0QXIAA4l8l.mp4

Last edited:
That was FUCKING BRILLIANT. Reigns takes one HELL of a beating that I must give him mad props to. Brock remains strong. Rollins does the first ever cash in DURING a match (at WrestleMania no less) and snatches away a victory.

I can't believe WWE managed to pull that off.

Thinking more about it, what they did with D-Bryan in the interview after the match with Patterson, Piper, Bret Hart and Ricky Steamboat was what they should be doing with the old retired guys.

What they did with the Rock and HHH was, fucking, not.

Thinking more about it, what they did with D-Bryan in the interview after the match with Patterson, Piper, Bret Hart and Ricky Steamboat was what they should be doing with the old retired guys.

What they did with the Rock and HHH was, fucking, not.
Except, sadly, there ARE people who would get excited for one last Rock/HHH match at next WrestleMania.

Much as I hate to admit it, that includes me.

Well, that was an amazing first two hours of RAW. Including Brock Lesnar MURDERING EVERYBODY in what was one of the best segments of wrestling television in years.

Then that last hour had to happen and it all went to crap, ending with a HORRIBLE main event that completely lost the crowd. Great job, fellas. Great job.

Blech, the crowd last night was gross.

Chanting for the divas, then chanting at each and every one of them "You suck (whoever their significant other was)". Disgusting.

OTHERWISE,

I just watched most of the hall of fame. Holy shit Madusa/Alundra Blayze fucking killed it. She was pretty wasted talent overall, she's more natural at speaking than almost any other female wrestler going. She was around at a really poor time.

Is he implying that the viral video was a WWE product and not by Conner's father as I'd originally assumed? Because that's really...disconcerting.

It also really sickens me how much of the story they changed to maximise PR potential. Basically taking advantage of a dying little boy.

I think what's worse is that Roberts sounds a little entitled that he's not getting credit. It's ironic that he goes on and on about WWE using Conner for their own needs, but he's basically doing the same thing.

I think what's worse is that Roberts sounds a little entitled that he's not getting credit. It's ironic that he goes on and on about WWE using Conner for their own needs, but he's basically doing the same thing.
Yeah, he admits that it stung to be cut out of everything the whole time, he does seem to genuinely love the kid. He's also pretty pissed that the whole thing is just business and none of it is sincere.

I've been listening to this for the last 30 minutes. It's a thing.

Man, the stories are so varied. From guys like Rey Mysterio who say that Scott Steiner was the only guy in WCW who treated him well when he first got there to Kevin Nash who says that Rick and Scott would tie guys up and shove stuff up their asses to DDP talking about how he confronted Scott about talking shit about him and how Scott almost ripped his eye out of his socket.

Last edited: